Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-20-2006, 09:36 PM   #16
rendered
6th Gear Member

Stupid EBAY, I HATE YOU
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #17
BMWF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
dont insult my intelligence please...
I've shipped things to the ups holding stations many times..including $6000 rims before..because i can avoide taxes and brokerage....and just so you know its 1.45 km from the border in a very well known city called Newyork...

thank you and goodnight
last time i checked New York City was on the Atlantic
Old 04-21-2006, 12:44 AM   #18
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

oh how can i forget you guys like to call them states...because you have to be so diffferent just like the metric system ****in get on with the it U.S.A is the only country working on a 1900 system....and I do apologise sincerly, I meant Buffalo to be precise which is situated in New York State...please retrack New York city from you memory bank and reposit Buffalo, New York

thank you,
eh eh eh eh eh

Last edited by BMWFORLIFE; 04-21-2006 at 12:46 AM.
BMWFORLIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 12:47 AM   #19
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

like i don't understand why people always have to put there ****in too cents in...
Old 04-21-2006, 12:53 AM   #20
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
like i don't understand why people always have to put there ****in too cents in...
You asked for people's opinions on how to get the rims and now your wondering why people put their "****in two cents in" (by the way you still need to take english 101 too and two are TWO different words)?

Man you get the award for biggest douchebag on the forums, your worse than Jordan.
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:14 AM   #21
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
oh how can i forget you guys like to call them states...because you have to be so diffferent just like the metric system ****in get on with the it U.S.A is the only country working on a 1900 system....and I do apologise sincerly, I meant Buffalo to be precise which is situated in New York State...please erase New York city from you memory bank and insert Buffalo, New York

thank you,
eh eh eh eh eh

i fixed your quote a bit, it makes a bit more sense this way. Im an american myself and i really think you insulting "americans" as a whole is uncalled for, and to be honest it makes yourself look worse than you claim "we" are. your going off the deep end when you screwed up saying this ...
Quote:
and just so you know its 1.45 km from the border in a very well known city called Newyork
F1 gave you an honest option on how to transport your rims. You shit all over him because he’s saving you the courtesy of having to pay duties and brokerage (at that time remember he did not know you were able to get around these). I think you owe him an apology for trying to help you out and keeping his composure when you say stuff like this...

Quote:
hahah F1 your out to lunch..
Quote:
dont insult my intelligence please..
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:21 AM   #22
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

And who are you, maxbimmer's spell checker, if you honestly think I cannot spell or know the difference between too and two then I’m sorry you feel that way..to be honest I’m pretty sure I’m not getting marked for spelling on here. Not to mention, its one thing to ask opinions and it’s quite another to reply arrogantly posting something ridiculous like asking someone for 100 bucks to use there account. Give me a break buddy...and to be calling me a douche-bag (which isn’t a word, but I’m sure you were taught this in English 101) when you don't even know me...I think u need to take a look at yourself first and realize how foolhardy you are because from your post its quite evident that you are paralleling Jordan (who the hell is Jordan) to me which you know nothing about. Nonetheless this is extremely irresponsible of you not to mention you’re awful at postulation. Using a thread to determine my personality.hmmmm seems like you need to take psychological denotations of the mind and persona..its offered at my school. Not to mention calling me names..lol Grow up..all i ask is for some help on this forum which everyone has generously done...why don’t u read BMWF1 and yours....and notice how pointless both your posts are and I’m not here to squabble with anyone so please post well or don’t bother.

Ps: my major is English, and its funny because a university institution thinks I’m credible enough for a degree..but then again they should of asked you first
Old 04-21-2006, 01:23 AM   #23
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

I just set up a UPS mailbox in Buffalo, cost me $120 US for a year. A year of duty-free shit

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 01:25 AM   #24
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

this thread is damaged....i apologize to all i insulted...i didn't mean do but BMWf1 u know your being unreasonable. Furious your right. I do apologize for the comments.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:32 AM   #25
Furious
BMW again.

no problem bro, i always knew you were a pretty cool cat from previous threads.
Old 04-21-2006, 02:10 AM   #26
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
o.t)

You're american bro? where from?

i was born in boston, family's from cleveland and philly

On topic) anthony, im really sorry i completly forgot my parents were going to the states tomorrow, you could've shipped those rims to my grandmama's house. Lemme know once you need shipping, if my fam's still there mabye we can figure something out

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 02:15 AM   #27
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
o.t)

You're american bro? where from?

i was born in boston, family's from cleveland and philly

born in Honolulu Hawaii , lived in Cali, and Washington state.
Old 04-21-2006, 06:58 AM   #28
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
born in Honolulu Hawaii , lived in Cali, and Washington state.
so from hottest to coldest. what were u thinking? jk
Old 04-21-2006, 07:17 AM   #29
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

hawaii thats sick....why Toronto.....i would of stayed there
Old 04-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #30
Furious
BMW again.

i would have too, but i was young , i go where the family goes... the bonus is i can go back and live

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: