Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-09-2019, 08:03 PM   #2806
seannwalsh
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3


Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
305 - 1997-1998 BMW 740i (GF83) - NA painted in Vermont Green Metallic (356) with Sand Beige/Beige Montana Leather (0553/N6SN) interior were built for the US market.

8 were built for the Canadian market.

The most rare option in this car is the option S248A - Steering wheel heater. It was installed on 2,827 out of 12,680 cars.




I don't have worldwide production data for E38. However, you can PM MrCI here for more info. He has production data for every E38. You can also check out his site

http://www.e38registry.org/vermontgruen-metallic-356/
Thank you!!
seannwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:56 PM   #2807
clean335i
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 2
Production numbers for e92 335i

P159355

Just stumbled across this thread, was wondering if you're still doing these.

I would be interested to know the number of alpine white e92 n54 6mt 335i's in the world and in US, as well as more specific spec breakdowns for number in the world and in US. Was also curious on numbers for msport and ppk packages. Only concerning the prelci e92 6mt 335i's. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by clean335i; 09-10-2019 at 10:50 PM.
clean335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 10:46 PM   #2808
98323IS
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Fonthill
Posts: 1,291
I just bought this 02 X5. Any extra info would help!

5UXFB33542LH30106
98323IS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:10 PM   #2809
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean335i View Post
P159355

Just stumbled across this thread, was wondering if you're still doing these.

I would be interested to know the number of alpine white e92 n54 6mt 335i's in the world and in US, as well as more specific spec breakdowns for number in the world and in US. Was also curious on numbers for msport and ppk packages. Only concerning the prelci e92 6mt 335i's. Thanks for the help!
Is the VIN correct? You are asking about Alpine White, your VIN is for Space Grey.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:15 PM   #2810
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98323IS View Post
I just bought this 02 X5. Any extra info would help!

5UXFB33542LH30106
331 - 2000-2003 BMW X5 4.4i (FB33) - NA painted in Black Sapphire Metallic (475) with Black Montana Leather (N6SW) interior were built for the Canadian market. 206 are Sport Package.

626 were built for the US market. 451 are Sport Package.

The most rare option in this car is the option S672A - CD changer for 6 CDs. It was installed on 505 out of 47,999 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:31 PM   #2811
clean335i
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: USA
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
Is the VIN correct? You are asking about Alpine White, your VIN is for Space Grey.
My bad. The Vin I meant to type was p159255. Thanks
clean335i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:36 PM   #2812
Andyman746
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: New York
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
There are 2 slicktop TV E46 M3 in total, both are manual. The other car has a grey interior.
JR21704

You rock! The grey interior - is this in the US as well?

Andy
Andyman746 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:19 PM   #2813
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by clean335i View Post
My bad. The Vin I meant to type was p159255. Thanks
1,170 - 2007-2010 BMW 335i Coupe (WB73) - NA painted in Alpine White 3 (300) with Black Dakota Leather (LCSW) interior were built for the US market. 296 manual (44 M Sport), 874 automatic (103 M Sport)

110 were built for the Canadian market. 38 manual (6 M Sport), 72 automatic (14 M Sport)

The most rare option in this car is the option S710A - M leather steering wheel. It was installed on 454 out of 29,892 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:25 PM   #2814
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman746 View Post
JR21704

You rock! The grey interior - is this in the US as well?

Andy
5 - 2001-2006 BMW M3 Coupe (BL93) - NA painted in Techno Violet Metallic (299) with Black Nappa Leather (N5SW) interior were built for the US market. 3 manual, 2 SMG.

None were built for the Canadian market.

The most rare option in this car is the option S490A - Adjuster, backrest width. It was installed on 11,798 out of 26,202 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 11:21 PM   #2815
AnaLog///M
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: miami
Posts: 2
Good day, I came across this forum in search of the production number of my car or how to obtain it.

N/A USA
Alpine White Code:300
Cinnamon: N5ZM
737 Brushed Shwd Aluminum
6MT
VIN PN65779
AnaLog///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:17 AM   #2816
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaLog///M View Post
Good day, I came across this forum in search of the production number of my car or how to obtain it.

N/A USA
Alpine White Code:300
Cinnamon: N5ZM
737 Brushed Shwd Aluminum
6MT
VIN PN65779
341 - 2001-2006 BMW M3 Coupe (BL93) - NA painted in Alpine White 3 (300) with Cinnamon Nappa Leather (N5ZM) interior were built for the US market. 174 manual, 167 SMG.

1 was built for the Canadian market. It's a manual.

The most rare option in this car is the option S737A - Interior mouldings, Alu Shadow, brushed. It was installed on 8,240 out of 26,202 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 02:48 AM   #2817
dbworld4k
Moderator
 
dbworld4k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: YYZ
Posts: 8,045
Anything interesting about VM11575?

Thanks!
__________________
'12 M3 6MT Alpine White + Fox Red Extended | '09 328i 6MT Space Gray + Saddle Brown

dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:15 AM   #2818
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
Anything interesting about VM11575?

Thanks!
41 - 2011-2013 BMW 135i Coupe (UC93) - NA painted in Jet Black (668) with Black Vinyl (KASW) interior were built for the Canadian market. 23 manual (17 are M Sport), 18 DCT (7 are M Sport)

78 were built for the US market. 32 manual (14 are M Sport), 46 DCT (33 are M Sport)

The most rare option in this car is the option S302A - Alarm system. It was installed on 1,281 out of 6,012 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:35 AM   #2819
AnaLog///M
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: miami
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
341 - 2001-2006 BMW M3 Coupe (BL93) - NA painted in Alpine White 3 (300) with Cinnamon Nappa Leather (N5ZM) interior were built for the US market. 174 manual, 167 SMG.

1 was built for the Canadian market. It's a manual.

The most rare option in this car is the option S737A - Interior mouldings, Alu Shadow, brushed. It was installed on 8,240 out of 26,202 cars.
Thank you for the information. Out of 173 in the Alpine White 3 (300) with Cinnamon Nappa N5ZM Built for US market how many of them had S737A Alu Shadow, brushed option or is there a way to find out?
AnaLog///M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #2820
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaLog///M View Post
Thank you for the information. Out of 173 in the Alpine White 3 (300) with Cinnamon Nappa N5ZM Built for US market how many of them had S737A Alu Shadow, brushed option or is there a way to find out?
54 out of 174
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018