Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 12:15 PM   #271
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36

Eating Like a Champ but Still Losing Weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmiN
I have been eating a ton lately, trying to keep eating throughout the day. Somehow when I weighed myself on Wednesday I was down 4 pounds. I was shocked.

BTW: I PMed you Justin, not sure if you had a chance to read it yet.(No Rush)
There are two reasons why this would happen. One --- constantly eating RAISES your metabolism. (Which is why I STRESS for those looking to lose weight.. you have to consistently have small healthy meals throughout the day). Secondly, and more likely... you're not getting enough calories in. Even though you're eating like crazy, you may still have a relatively low calorie diet. Post up what you usually eat in a day and I'll calculate it out for you. Also be sure to have that all important meal before bed time, and to keep hitting the weights hard so you don't put on too much fat... but instead use all that food to build some muscle!

Sorry about not responding to your PM... I'm still receiving 10-15 PM's per day... (even after starting this thread up).. it's difficult to get back to everyone since I only respond to these things while on the Subway on my way to and from work.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:39 PM   #272
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Building Bigger Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12
justin another question

if let's say I want to target arms more, can I do them twice a week in order for them to get bigger ? like if monday and thursday I do arms will they get bigger then doing them once a week or they will not grow if I don't give 5 days of rest to them ?

You certainly can target your arms more than once a week, and should. But break it up... if you so a solid bicep or tricep workout, you should still feel the burn 5 days later. You can work out arms twice a week... but do Biceps on Monday, then Triceps on Thursday. (which is actually how my schedule is broken up too). Also keep in mind that Shoulders makes a huge difference for the size of your arms too, keep that on another day too. (Sunday in my case).

Biceps

Just make sure you target them properly in the gym. When it comes to developing my guns, I follow 5 fundamental rules:

1) Think physics. Never lift the weight so it's vertical! You want a constant burn on your biceps... when you're doing curls with dumbells, the gravity changes. It might be 50LB when you're holding it horizontal, but when vertical the weight is transferred through your bones and your biceps are no longer working---they're resting. Bring the weight up to nearly vertical and back down to horizontal. Looking from the right side and looking at your forearms like a timepiece. It would be equivelant to going from 1 O'Clock to 3 O'Clock. Don't go lower than 3 O'Clock when doing curls. This does NOT apply if you're using cables / machine! The beautiful thing about these machines is that the weight stack always has a constant gravity! It's in front of you and always moving perfectly vertical... so you will continue to burn your biceps throughout the motion. (whoever said cables are worthless and to only use freeweights needs to go back to school.)

2) Target different areas of your biceps. I'm often asked how I get my biceps so bulky... (even though they're still scrawny if you ask me)... I do this by targeting the SIDES of my biceps as well at the top. How do you do this? You alter the position of the muscle carrying the weight. When doing bicep curls on a rest bench (using a barbell or ez-bar) keep your elbows together. This will work out the outside of your biceps. Alternately, keep your hands together and your elbows a fair distance apart.. this will workout the inside of your biceps. Try it, bet you can't handle too much weight.. why? Because you've been neglecting these muscles all this time and they've never really been worked out before!

3) Biceps grow with fatigue.. for this reason, do your finals sets to failure.. never limit yourself to 8 reps. If you can do more, bang them out! If you want an even harder burn then when you finally fail, pick up a another barbell half the weight and continue going until you fail.

4) I'm sorry, but you need a spot. This is one of the workouts (similar to bench press) where you need a spot to really get an effective workout. Biceps are a muscle which deteoriates in strength slowly. You need a spot so when you hit failure, they can place one finger under the bar and maybe relieve of you of 3LB or so and you can bang out another rep with your muscles fatigued. Next rep, they'll likely need to hold 10LB or so while you carry the rest of the weight. You WILL get a solid burn, I can guarantee it.

5) Flex! When you have that weight up, flex your biceps. Squeeze them till you feel that burn. Get the blood moving... try this next time and let me know killed your biceps were the following day.

Triceps

But that's not where you stop... 2/3rd's of your arms is actually your Triceps! All we ever see on TV are bench press and dumbell curls, so we like to believe that these two workouts will make you look amazing. Unfortunately that is TV, and this is reality. YOu need to work out your triceps if you want bigger arms.

These are often overlooked and never should be.. your tri's are more important to every day life and other workouts than your biceps. You will utilize your triceps when you do bench presses, dumbells flyes, shoulder presses, etc. Very important... make sure you develop them properly!

However, you don't work these out like with biceps... and you don't necessarily require a spot to do proper tricep workouts. More importantly is what tricep workouts you do. The muscle extends all the way fro your shoulder to your elbow... you need to develop it properly.

Exercises you need to look at to do this properly are:

- Tricep Dips
- Tricep Extensions
- Tricep Press (Skull Crushers)
- Close Grip Bench Press

Unfortunately most people just do different variations of a tricep extension and expect to see results. Tricep dips are extremely effective and should be done religiously... if you require more weight on your lap, get someone to spot you and add/remove weight. I currently do dips with 4 45's on my lap and I'm sure I can go higher... but balancing 4 is difficult enough already. I couldn't do this without having someone to spot me.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:50 PM   #273
Justin e36
---

What is a Thermogenic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Fan
Thanks for the reply.....thermogenic you say? Come again? Well I guess I'm ready to do whatever it will take...
The basic explanation:

Thermogenic's work by raising your body'd thermal temperature a couple degree's. Similar to how a Sauna raises your body's temperature and helps you burn some fat. Except this is happening when you are working, walking, driving, even sleeping.

More advanced:

Thermogenic: This term means heat producing or fat burning. Taking a thermogenic agent will speed up the metabolism, raise core body temperature, and accelerate calorie expenditure.

It's not something for everyone, as while on these drugs you will suffer from some loss of sleep, irritability, tremors/shakes, etc. But it's not forever... only while you're on these thermogenics. Do they work? Definately.

I believe I posted some hyperlinks to both Ephedrine and Clenbuterol in this thread already. Do a quick search, or check on google for "ECA STACK" (how it works) and CLENBUTEROL. If you do want any of these, shoot me a PM and I'll give you prices and proper dosing instructions.
Old 10-14-2004, 11:06 AM   #274
Justin e36
---

My Personal Status Update

Turns out I will not be able to begin my bulking cycle until around December 1st or so. This is primarily because I'm still getting settled with a new time routine, and also because I'm really strapped for cash to buy the necessary suppliments, and more important---food! When I bulk I generally spend $25-$30 / day (around $800 a month) just on food. I took a week off at the gym to deal with some other things... (girls always seem to get in the way of the gym, I guess it's time to be more disciplined.)

I'm happy to say that in the past month my biceps have grown a solid .5" ... which is a lot! Think of the difference between a 16" rim and a 17" rim. .5" on your arm is a lot. I'm almost back to the strength I used to be, and even surpassed on some workouts.

Seated preacher curls... two weeks ago I finally hit 115LB (the most weight they have on barbells at the gym), so I had to start adding my own weights on an EZ-Curl bar yesterday. I proudly went up to 130LB x 3 reps yesterday before requiring a spot. My spot said his relief was 10%, 10%, 30% on my final 3 reps.. which isn't too bad. In theory I should be able to curl 65LB per arm with dumbells now... pretty sweet.

My last chest workout I managed to bump my isometric pec presses up to 4 plates per side. (360LB) which was a nice feat as well.. especially since I haven't seen anyone at the gym ever even go up to 3 plates before. 4 plates is fun... but I only managed a full 3 reps. Tonight I'm hitting the chest workouts again---so we'll see how I do.

I need to start trying something new for my underdeveloped traps... while strong they're not as big as I would like them. My shoulder shrugs on the barbell are up to 7 plates per side now. (675LB) which I can generally do from 6-10 reps depending on the day... but don't offer me much of a burn the following day. I think I will have to start resorting to armpit shrugs as my primary trap workout.

As I'm typing this I'm finishing off my grape juice... I start my creatine today. Next week I will start with the protein shakes again, and around 2 weeks after I'll introduce the weight gainers.

This is going to be a VERY fun winter.

J
Old 10-14-2004, 11:42 AM   #275
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36

Turns out I will not be able to begin my bulking cycle until around December 1st or so. This is primarily because I'm still getting settled with a new time routine, and also because I'm really strapped for cash to buy the necessary suppliments, and more important---food! When I bulk I generally spend $25-$30 / day (around $800 a month) just on food. I took a week off at the gym to deal with some other things... (girls always seem to get in the way of the gym, I guess it's time to be more disciplined.)

I'm happy to say that in the past month my biceps have grown a solid .5" ... which is a lot! Think of the difference between a 16" rim and a 17" rim. .5" on your arm is a lot. I'm almost back to the strength I used to be, and even surpassed on some workouts.

Seated preacher curls... two weeks ago I finally hit 115LB (the most weight they have on barbells at the gym), so I had to start adding my own weights on an EZ-Curl bar yesterday. I proudly went up to 130LB x 3 reps yesterday before requiring a spot. My spot said his relief was 10%, 10%, 30% on my final 3 reps.. which isn't too bad. In theory I should be able to curl 65LB per arm with dumbells now... pretty sweet.

My last chest workout I managed to bump my isometric pec presses up to 4 plates per side. (360LB) which was a nice feat as well.. especially since I haven't seen anyone at the gym ever even go up to 3 plates before. 4 plates is fun... but I only managed a full 3 reps. Tonight I'm hitting the chest workouts again---so we'll see how I do.

I need to start trying something new for my underdeveloped traps... while strong they're not as big as I would like them. My shoulder shrugs on the barbell are up to 7 plates per side now. (675LB) which I can generally do from 6-10 reps depending on the day... but don't offer me much of a burn the following day. I think I will have to start resorting to armpit shrugs as my primary trap workout.

As I'm typing this I'm finishing off my grape juice... I start my creatine today. Next week I will start with the protein shakes again, and around 2 weeks after I'll introduce the weight gainers.

J
Sick Bro...Your Huge ( not joking im serious )

So are you taking Whey protein isolate and weight gainer whey during the bulk ???? ( just say isolate for after workouts and weight gainer shakes through out the day ? )

Good stuff looking forward to seeing you on the ifbb tour soon
Old 10-14-2004, 01:10 PM   #276
BimmiN
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmiN
Quote:
Eating Like a Champ but Still Losing Weight.
There are two reasons why this would happen. One --- constantly eating RAISES your metabolism. (Which is why I STRESS for those looking to lose weight.. you have to consistently have small healthy meals throughout the day). Secondly, and more likely... you're not getting enough calories in. Even though you're eating like crazy, you may still have a relatively low calorie diet. Post up what you usually eat in a day and I'll calculate it out for you. Also be sure to have that all important meal before bed time, and to keep hitting the weights hard so you don't put on too much fat... but instead use all that food to build some muscle!

Sorry about not responding to your PM... I'm still receiving 10-15 PM's per day... (even after starting this thread up).. it's difficult to get back to everyone since I only respond to these things while on the Subway on my way to and from work.
Well this week(weigh myself every wednesday at the GYM) I am backup to 188.5. Which is a little more normal for me.
I tried the Bicep routine you suggested last night as well. In the last couple months I have been getting good pumps, but absolutely no soreness in the following days. So I worked my weight up in the dumbbell curls until failure (40lb X 6 on the last set) then dropped down to 20lb's and went until my face was purple. I'm definately feeling it today!

No problem on the PM, I know what it's like to have no free time. Whenever you have a chance to respond.... -Thanks
Old 10-14-2004, 07:05 PM   #277
d12
3rd Gear Member

Quote:

J

holy sh!t, 360 for bench press, 4 plates on each side ? ... my record is 2 45's (180) on each side 2 full times but i'm only 164 pounds... you must be huge if you do 4 plates, that's insane man...
Old 10-14-2004, 07:26 PM   #278
app
5th Gear Member

Hahah, I love being at the gym and you're the only guy that can bench anything beyond 215lbs. People just look at you incredulously.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:46 AM   #279
Justin e36
---

Supplements I'll be Using

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328power
Sick Bro...Your Huge ( not joking im serious )

So are you taking Whey protein isolate and weight gainer whey during the bulk ???? ( just say isolate for after workouts and weight gainer shakes through out the day ? )

Good stuff looking forward to seeing you on the ifbb tour soon
I haven't finished designing my hour by hour timeplan for the next few months... however, my bulk will likely consist of:

Creatine cycled for the first 4 weeks
Protein Shake - Post Workout
Weight Gainer w/ Protein Added - Breakfast
Weight Gainer w/ Protein Added - Bed Time

the reason why I add my own protein to the weight gainer is because.. well, I want the best of both worlds. I want the highest calorie weight gainer possible.. which happens to be Interactive Nutiriton MAMMOTH 2500. However, the protein they use is not that great.. a mix between soy, egg, and whey. So I add some extra whey protein isolate (from Optimum Nutrition) for good measure.

Other supplements I will be taking... because, well I'm a freak are:

- One-a-Day Multivitamin
- B-Complex
- B100
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Flax Seed Oil
- Ginseng (pre-workout)
- Wheat Grass (every Friday)
- L-Glutamine
- Zinc
- Milk Thistle

I've got a long way to go before I'll be huge.. or even close to IBFF levels... but I'm still fairly strong. I'm only 210LB... so I look just a tad bigger than the average guy at the moment---we'll see how it turns out when I'm done my bulking. I don't want to get too-too big this time... there's a limit. I figure when XXL is fitted and XXXL is loose clothing is fine... because finding sizes bigger than that is a PITA. Right now XL is fitted and XXL is loose.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:51 AM   #280
Justin e36
---

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmiN
Well this week(weigh myself every wednesday at the GYM) I am backup to 188.5. Which is a little more normal for me.
I tried the Bicep routine you suggested last night as well. In the last couple months I have been getting good pumps, but absolutely no soreness in the following days. So I worked my weight up in the dumbbell curls until failure (40lb X 6 on the last set) then dropped down to 20lb's and went until my face was purple. I'm definately feeling it today!

No problem on the PM, I know what it's like to have no free time. Whenever you have a chance to respond.... -Thanks
Hmm.. could've been water retention..or possibly the time of day you weighed yourself? You'll always weigh the least in the morning, and the most by end of day. Morning weight is your 'true' weight. Personally while bulking my weight can fluctuate by 3-5LB throughout the day.

Heh... well that was yesterday. Now it's been 2 days after your bicep routine... how do you feel now? Try straightening your arms... feels a bit stiff still? See.. sometimes you just have to change your routine a bit every once in a while to get a good pump.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:57 AM   #281
Justin e36
---

Bench Press Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by d12
holy sh!t, 360 for bench press, 4 plates on each side ? ... my record is 2 45's (180) on each side 2 full times but i'm only 164 pounds... you must be huge if you do 4 plates, that's insane man...
Whoa.. not bench press... but the (wide chest) isometric pec presses. It's a machine.. you sit down and push the plates at a 45 degree angle away from you and up into the air. I don't know my max on bench press since I don't develop it much---need a dedicated spot to do that. I do dumbell flyes instead... and I put pads on either side of the bench, so if I can't lift it.. I can just drop it, and it won't make a huge CLANG in the gym. I'd guess my bench press to be in the 3 plate range or maybe a little more.

If you want to see a crazy bench press... ask BigD.. he's the junior champion. I think his max is something like 6 plates and 2 25's on each side?? ... when he was 19!
Old 10-15-2004, 12:55 PM   #282
Justin e36
---

Losing Weight Utilizing Supplements/Drugs

I still receive around 3-4 e-mails per day regarding use of Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, and similar weight loss drugs. How to utilize them properly and whether they are safe. I figured It would be best to deliver a complete write-up which I can refer anyone who has questions to.

There are many drugs utilized for losing weight. Both steroids and non-steroids. This article will focus on the non-steroid cutting agents. The three strongest and most popular I will focus on are Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, and Cytomel/Synthroid.

Ephedrine

What is it?

Ephedrine is a thermogenic. It raises your body's temperature and metabolism to burn calories, proteins, and fats much quicker. It's load on your body is similar to having a brisk walk---even while your sitting, watching tv, or sleeping. There have a been a handful of individuals who have over-dosed on Ephedrine, or took it too long and have died from heart complications---this is not a fault of the drug, but a fault of the user. For this reason it has been banned by the FDA last year. It can still be found in some health stores as a nasal decongestant, however the bottles are limited to 8mg pills and only 50 pills per bottle. Hardly enough ephedrine for weight loss. This bottle would last you only 5 days for weight loss applications. There are some people in underground circles which have access to this stimulant in it's proper dosages of 25mg per pill.

How does it work?

Ephedrine has powerful effects on the cellular mechanisms that control fat release from fat cells. Some of these effects include contributing to the release and blocking the re-uptake of the neurotransmitter norepinephrine. This gives norepinephrine the ability to continuously stimulate receptors in your body, causing fat cell "flood gates" to

open and facilitate fat loss. In other words---it speeds up your metabolism.

Is it safe?

Because ephedrine alkaloids are heart and nervous system stimulants, certain individuals including those with hypertension, heart conditions and neurologic disorders, should avoid their use. Ephedrine is completely safe if you are safe. In other words---it depends on how you use it. Do your research, get a blood test done, and listen to your body! If it's too much for you, lower your dosages... if it leads to other problems such as irritability or extreme loss of sleep, you should discontinue use of this drug and search for other alternatives.

How do I use it?

Ephedrine should always be stacked with Aspirin and Caffeine for weight loss applications. This is also known as the ECA Stack. Because Ephedrine has a very short half-life, you must take it 3 times/day. It will make you very energetic and hyper, make sure your last dose is not 3 hours before bed time. Each dose consists of 25mg Ephedrine, 80mg Aspirin (1 pill), and 200mg Caffeine (1 pill).

Do I need to take Caffeine and Aspirin too?

Caffeine is required to free fatty-acid concentrations and adrenaline levels. This frees up more fats for energy--which will drain your fat stores over time.

Aspirin raises the body's internal "thermostat," so that the increased production of heat (from the Ephedrine) does not set off alarms in the body. This allows the ephedrine and caffeine to work in your body for a longer period of time, giving you the maximum fat-burning potential.

Side Effects

The most common side effects are thermors, rapid heart rate, jitters, and increased blood pressure. You may also suffer from insomnia and headaches.

Where do I get it from?

If you don't want to pay an arm and a leg, you will have to find someone who has access to underground drugs. If you're having difficulty finding a supplier, send me a PM.

Clenbuterol

What is it?

Medically clenbuterol is typically used as an asthma cure by opening breathing pathways by increasing bronchodilation. In terms of action this drug is best likened to ephedrine.

How does it work?

Similar to ephedrine, Clenbuterol will increase your metabolic speed. However, the way it does this is very different from ephedrine. Clenbuterol directly stimulates fat cells and accelerates the breakdown of triglycerides to form free fatty acids. Clenbuterol is also known to increase strength and endurance of muscles by allowing more efficient transportation of oxygen into cells. For this reason, not only will you lose fat---but if weight training, you can also tone your body too. Clenbuterol works very quickly and you should see the effects almost immediately. Clenbuerol will elevate the body temperature (approx. half of a degree) as a result of your body burning excess energy largely from fat.

Is it safe?

The same precautions from ephedrine apply to clenbuterol as well.

How do I use it

There are two types of clenbuterol available: liquid, and pill. Liquid (Ventiplumin) is usually taken at 4ml per day. (80-120mcg per day) You injest it orally (not injected) although the taste is pretty bad. It's less expensive than the pill form. Pills are generally taken at 0.04mcg (micro milligrams) per day (1 pill/day). Bodybuilders looking to compete will double this to 0.08mcg per day. Your body gets used to Clenbuterol in a fairly short time, after this the effects will dwindle and eventually stop. For this reason Clenbuterol should be cycled either 2 days on, 2 days off... or 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I have found people report better results with the 2 week cycling measure. During the 2 weeks off-time, it's not uncommon for individuals to utilize an ECA Stack to continue the fat loss. A lot of athletes report better results by stacking Clenbuterol with Cytomel (T3) or Synthroid (T4) which will be covered in the next section.

Side Effects

Like any other CNS stimulant drug there can be side effects such as the shakes, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea. These side effects will generally subside after a week or so of use however, as your body becomes accustomed to the drug.

Where do I get it from?

You will have to find someone who has access to underground drugs, or acquire a prescription from your doctor. If you're having difficulty finding a supplier, send me a PM.

Cytomel/Synthroid

What is it?

Cytomel/Synthroid is a thyroid hormone. (not a steroid) It contains synthetically manufactured liothyronine sodium which resembles the natural thyroid hormone tricodide-thyronine (L-T3). The thyroid of a healthy person usually produces two hormones, the better known L-thyroxine (L-T4) and L-triiodine-thyronine (L-T3). Bodybuilders who are pictured in "muscle magazines" and display a hard and de-fined look in photos, eat fast food and iron this out by taking Cytomel/Synthroid. The over stimulated thyroid burns calories like a blast furnace. Cytomel/Synthriod is also popular among female bodybuilders. Since women generally have slower metabolisms than men, it is extremely difficult for them to obtain the right form for a competition given today's standards.

How Does it Work?

T3/T4 causes the same processes in the body as if the thyroid were to produce more of the hormone. It causes a faster conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Bodybuilders, of course, are especially interested in an increased lipolysis, which means in-creased fat burning. Competing bodybuilders, in particular, use T3/T4 during the weeks before a championship since it helps to maintain an extremely low fat content, without necessitating a hunger diet.

Is it safe?

Of the three drugs covered in this article, T3/T4 has the highest risks. It is possible to perminantly affect your thyroid and become dependant on this drug for the rest of your life. For this reason it is CRUCIAL to follow the dosing requirements properly.

How do I use it?

It is important to pyramid this drug as to not shock your thyroid. Start at low levels and taper up to around 100mcg (more is not necessary with this drug), and slowly taper back down again. Cytomil (T3) is much stronger than Synthroid (T4) however T4 will convert to T3 in the body at a 4:1 ratio. So men will need to take 300mcg of T4, which will convert to 75mcg of T3 in your body. It should not be used for more than 1 month, although some people have used it for up to 6 months without any adverse effects. Women usually take 50 mcg/day of Cytomil or 200mcg/day of Synthroid.

Side Effects
The most common side effects are: trembling of hands, nausea, headaches, high perspiration, and increased heartbeat. These side effects can usually be eliminated by lowering dosages.

Where do I get it from

Both Cytomil and Synthroid are common in bodybuilding circles. If you're having difficulty finding a source, send me a PM.

[Size=2=]Example of a Ephedrine/Clenbuterol/T4 Stack[/size]

I've designed this stack for a few members looking to cut starting. The complete 60 day cycle costs $200. (Includes 200 tablets of Ephedrine, only 84 are required, all Clenbuterol tablets required (liquid available too), T4 tablets, and a bottle of Aspirin.) Caffeine is not included and can be bought from GNC---I don't get discounted prices on this. The following dosages I designed for men around 200-220LB. This cycle will get you SHREDDED with the proper exercise. Nutrition isn't as important while on these drugs but eating clean definately does help too. For women the cycle will be similar except the T4 dosages will be reduced. If you're interested in having a stack designed for you, feel free to ask.
Attached Images
File Type: gif cutting_cycle.gif (131.6 KB, 175 views)
Old 10-15-2004, 01:55 PM   #283
PBalla
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Designing a New 6-Day Workout Split

Your new split is definately much better / more balanced. The only things I would question are:

1) will you have enough time on Monday to do Chest, Triceps AND Ab's? Remember, workouts should ALWAYS be limited to 1 hour. Maybe change the 3 ab days and place them elsewhere?

ok maybe u answered this but

why an hour? i have so many things to do for any day, (my split is biceps/back and tri/chest...with abs both days)

why does an hour matter so much? i always go 45 seconds inbetween sets as well, isn't that right?
Old 10-15-2004, 02:21 PM   #284
app
5th Gear Member

Thanks for the explanation on Ephedrine. I learned quite a bit, I never knew what it was all about!
Old 10-15-2004, 04:26 PM   #285
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Great post on all those Fat burners !!!

Here all the stuff im currently taking...See anything missing ? Something i should take out ?? Im done my ephedrine for now since im currently trying to bulk up..

Thanks again !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goodstuff.JPG (156.7 KB, 124 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: