Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2006, 09:39 PM   #1
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

Chrome M3...a few pics

Shitty weather outside, so I was looking through some old pics. Picked a select 'few' out of the thousand or so pics I have of the chrome m3 that I took in various parts of the States while me and Chris we're travelling with the car. Heres just a few from L.A., Vegas, and DC and wherever....
The M3 is not chrome anymore, and will launch for everyone to see in Toronto once the winters gone.

First Stop:
Los Angeles, California, RMS Headquarters.

We flew in to LA to pick up the M3 and hopefully drive it over to Vegas a few days before the SEMA show, unfortunately, that wasn't the case.
The supercharger was in, it looked fine from the outside, but they hadn't finished the tuning on the engine, so we weren't able to drive it.
We booked a flight out of LA to Vegas a few days later and one day before the SEMA show.
The car was flatbedded over to Vegas and arrived just a few hours before day 1 of the show. We rolled it over to the Eisenhaus booth where the car was to spend the next 4 days before being sent back to LA. We washed the car and shined it up which took forever, but was well worth it.
The response that the M3 got on the first morning was astounding, cameras we're going nuts, and people we're asking me question after question while Chris the owner was still in our hotel room sleeping like a baby. I was forced to answer all questions about the car, but that soon became easy as they were generally the same batch of questions. I had the answers cemented in my head after about 2 hours.
As the first 2 and 3 days went by, we spent less and less time with the car, and more time sleeping during the day. We met up with Dado, Dustin, Audrey and the whole DTM/Teck crew, where we partied like crazy till 8 or 9 the next morning for 3 days straight. That didn't go too well after spending the week prior to that partying in LA/Beverly Hills. We were dead tired and wanted to go home, but we had one more thing to do.
A photoshoot for Maxpower Magazine, in the middle of the desert! We spent ALL day in the desert hungover, with no food and little water. Sitting around watching the guys from the Mag do there thing.
After that was said and done, we partied one more night, and then caught a flight back to Toronto.

Last edited by Rolled_Out; 02-06-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Rolled_Out is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: