Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 12:39 AM   #76
Boots R
Boots, not boost

And of course we're broke, we don't make a living ripping off customers. Atta boy.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:40 AM   #77
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
he's avoided the question a million times. I'm not actually gonna ask a enormous financial favour for someone who wont even show up. I'm done. I personally think the community has spoken, and doesn't want anything to do with PJC, and would probably like them off the boards. If there's more of an outcry, mabye the moderators will be able to be persuaded to make a decision. I'm done wasting my time with you, i'm immature for my age (i'm 19), and you're honestly far too childish for me to deal with. Take it easy bro, if you see my car in a parking lot, please dont try to walk near it, as terrible buisnesmen/mechanics/douchebags as yourself aren't welcome within 50 feet.

thanks!

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
Old 09-28-2006, 12:41 AM   #78
JazzM
6th Gear Member

This is very immature.

A street car cannot compete agaist a track car due to obvious factors (lighter, re-enforced chassis, suspension/brake ehancements and the obvious lack of emission restrictions).

I would love to see two equal and identical cars be used for this that truly show who the better driver is. Not a built race car against a street car. Buddy, you need to get a life. Stick to your races, however I don't see you racing in some of the more competitive classes that have tighter rules and restrictions. Anyone can slap an SC on a V8 and run fast on the straights. I'd like to see you hit 1:30 at mosport in an N/A I6.

T.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:48 AM   #79
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziff
not ever will we hold a track day for any maxbim members(except for a few)

after you cut us down, threaten and taunt us you expect me to sponser a track event for u guys????? no chance. We know at PJC we build better then any privateer. You call this imature too... and this is the same guy to told me to f*&% my brothers. This here is a hands down (winner will show) event.

no no no , sir you havent learned a thing have you? instead of the bullshit you have spewed all over the forum in the past two days, you could have done this...

1. explained your side of the story

2. you would have never called out, called names, threaten anyone on this forum regardless to how you feel

3. if you your so good or such a hardcore BMW guy and hardcore track guy, you could have held a track day or a small meet where you could have welcomed people and maybe had instead of a track day, you could have had a small course to auto-x to show and teach others the basic in's and out's of racing.

but.... this is how it really is...

1. you threatened members and were very immature in your dealings here.
2. lost the respect of those who didnt know you and those who did.
3. ruined your fathers hard work in the eyes of the nearly 10,000 members regeristered on this forums plus many who arent.
4. instead of turning a bad situation into a positive one you have made things worse than they really were.
5. for a small price of renting a parking lot you could have gained potential customers who share your supposed love for BMW's and tuning and you could have been a pillar in this and the toronto community.

man you could have played your cards so many different ways on this forum but instead you tried to bluff a 7/2 offsuit, or a better way to look at it, you folded a set of Aces
a good mechanic you might be... but a business man your NOT.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:00 AM   #80
Bliss
Administrator

Thread closed.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: