Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2002, 07:24 AM   #1
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Shame Moment !!!

So as i come out from the restaraunt with my friend i sit in my "beautifull" car )it was parked just in 2 Meters from the restaraunt) i put my key in and press start button. What happens next is funny (or shame to BMWs) It makes three strange noises "prkh" - "Khrp" - "hrpt" and it shuts down, i'm like okay i should press the button harder! So i press it harder same thing! at second time as it shuts down, people near restaraunt start laughing at me and giving me that crazy looks like hey, this is brand new 745i and it won't start what the hell, anyway after more few times it started and i left from there as fast as i could, still it took me 5 times to start the CAR,

DEAR REPRESENTETIVES READING THE BOARD, REPLY TO ME IF YOU CAN, IS IT A NORMAL SITUATION FOR A PERSON HAVING SUCH VALUABLE CAR, TO GET EMBERESED AND TO START IT 5 TIMES? DUH, right now i'm tottaly pissed...and i', 100% sure that now i WILL change the car!!!! THIS IS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR SUCH A HIGH PRICE !!!

Thanks for attention! BoB, vlad, whatever.

Last edited by AMG_POWER; 12-14-2002 at 07:46 AM.
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: