Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-20-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
drchuck72
1st Gear Newbie

Part out of Dr Chuck's 2003 M3 Cabriolet

The time has come to part out my 2003 M3 Cabriolet. I never thought that I would put this much into any car but once you get bitten by the modding bug, it’s all downhill from there. My car is scheduled to go back off lease in Feb 2011 and I need to return to stock form. However, if the right deal on my next car comes along, I might go a little bit early. Most of these parts will be available in the next 30 days. I was going to have some of the parts taken off prior to “winterizing” the car. So here is the list. It’s quite impressive if I do say so myself. All prices are OBO and lowballers will be ignored.

OEM Titanium Silver Hardtop with Stand and Cover $2000.00 The top has the black shadowline trim to match with the black trim on M3s and ZHP Cabriolets. It is in immaculate condition. No chips or scratches on it.

Brembo Big Brake Kit 355mm 4 piston front and 345mm 4 piston rear. $3000.00 New Hawk HPS pads on rear and near new Hawk HPS pads front installed September 3, 2010 by Rocco at RMP. Amazing stopping power and looks baller! Rotors are X-drilled.

Ground Control Street Coilovers $800.00. Originally off M3 Coupe. RSMs are for coupe will be included in sale. Also included are 2 new rear lower spring mounts (never installed) bought from Oakville Motorwerks and 2 Delrin upper spring mounts also purchased from OM.

//OM Scorza CSL half carbon fibre rear diffuser painted Titanium Silver. Fitment is fantastic on this diffuser. Looks great. Installed in August. In near perfect condition. $400.00

OEM Rear diffuser painted Titanium Silver with AC Schnitzer Carbon Fibre diffuser. The AC Schnitzer add on diffuser cost $1634.95 new through Bavarian Autosport. Is it worth that much? Probably not. I think most people will agree that AC parts are really overpriced. This one has seen a fair amount of use. It is still in pretty good condition and I will let it go for $200.00 including the OEM diffuser to which it is attached. I’ll even install it for you.

AC Schnitzer Front Strut Tower Bar. This strut bar originally retailed at Bavarian Autosport for around $1500US. At the time I was looking at it (back in 2002) it would have cost over $2000CDN (due to the low flying loonie). It is much stronger and stiffer than the OEM bar. $200.00 plus your OEM Strut Bar.

K&N Air Filter for stock airbox $50.00

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: