Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-22-2019, 10:22 AM   #1
tominizer
6th Gear Member

2002 E46 325CI Slicktop Manual

2002 e46 325CI Slicktop Manual

Going to be pulling this out of storage shortly and thinking of letting it go as I'm chasing an E38, as I'm in my 50's and looking for a big motor cruiser now. I'm told this is pretty rare and not an easy car to find especially in this condition. Most E46 coupes are beaten to death and rotting out.

Low KM at 96k km I believe when put away
Two previous owners to me. One older lady and prior to that a 60 year old gentleman that I bought it from.
5 spd manual
Slicktop so no sunroof leak issues.
Wheels/rubber are brand new end of last summer.
Koni FSD with Eibach Pro Kit package
Some M package trim installed (dead pedal, door plates etc)
Shadow trim
No accidents
No rust
BMW OEM 5-series shifter mod = SSK
Clean title
Mint black manual non-power interior

Now just for 100% transparency. This car is NOT showroom perfect...... as in it's not a brand new e46 there gents. I'm VERY picky so while I see it this way, others have said that the car looks almost new. However, it has a few small dents and the odd scratch, etc. Nothing that can't be taken care of fairly easily though. But most importantly, NO RUST. But in all the years I've been kicking around BMW's, this is one of the nicer unmolested cars I've ever seen. And to be honest, I'm hesitant to be selling actually. There's a LOT Of potential here for something very special since you're starting with a very very clean car.

Ok, now with regards to minor details. This is an interest only for now as I still need to take it back out. But want to get this up there. It should be out in mid-April. I know everyone says this BUT don't bother low-balling me as I know what this is worth and how hard it is to find a nice low mileage E46 manual coupe that hasn't had the snot kicked out of it. This is a VERY good looking car as the picture shows.

Price : $8600 firm. I don't REALLY need to sell it. But having the space in the garage would be better for the land yacht I'm thinking of getting into

PM is best. I don't get here a lot but PM's will pop up on my email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 325 ci.jpg (432.4 KB, 107 views)
Old 05-15-2019, 08:10 AM   #2
tominizer
6th Gear Member

This is likely not for sale anymore. Someone in the family has taken a liking to it and kind of taken it off my hands. Although I'm sure for the right money, it could still be sold........

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: