Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-04-2019, 08:29 PM   #1
M6KNIGHTRIDE
1st Gear Newbie

Vista BMW Dealership wrecked my car

Unfortunately like the title says Vista BMW dealership wrecked my car. The tech who was driving from my understand is good, had a couple of scrapes and bruises. It's a 14' M6 with the competition package. Service was doing a test drive after supposedly fixing the drivetrain malfunction issue. I say supposedly because that's not the first time I brought it to that location for that same reason. Issue reappeared and I brought it to another BMW location which I would never go back(that's another short story for a different time). I was supposed to get my car late Xmas week. No call so I'm assumed issue was still not resolved. That following week I get a call from my service advisor(I would've thought the GM would be one making the call... I'm guessing that issue wasn't deemed worthy enough for him to call). My car was involved in an accident. Apparently the service guy was heading north and a vehicle in the left turning lane cut across the street and when they realized a vehicle was approaching them, they stopped. To avoid an accident the service tech went right, hop the sidewalk and into a tree. I believe he was speeding. The damage to vehicle shows it. To make the situation worst, I literally just installed over 12000 in carbon fiber parts and rims which is now ruined the night and morning before I dropped the vehicle off and that same 12k if not more is probably how much the value of the vehicle will drop once it hits my carfax. I finally got my car to look how I wanted and this happens. Yes I know it's only materialistic but a lot of blood sweat and tears went into that materialistic thing. Still in the beginning stage waiting to see how BMW will rectify the issue. Right now I'm in a loaner which is my only transportation. If anyone can advise what i can expect that's been in a similar situation or know someone who has and should i get my lawyer involved. Thanks in advance.
M6KNIGHTRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealership experience, dealership issues, vista, wrecked

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: