Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > X series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #1
Steveflyswri
1st Gear Newbie

X5 deisel incorrect deisel fluid light

Light came on, pulled and dumped both tanks, refilled, drove for half an hour, light still on. No restart in 300 kmh. Any ideas what?s causing lite to stay on?
Steveflyswri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:00 PM   #2
sundo3
1st Gear Newbie

BTW, (just to save the next 1000 people from RE-READING your word 'Deisel' -- I wish to raise AWARENESS that the 'ei' letters need to be reversed in the future to give a more fluent impression with readers, without having to back up and reread the sentence 3 times. No offense, No ego denting, just a gentle grammar awareness issue that can help your fellow reader who wishes to help you. Have a Good Day friend
sundo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 02:06 PM   #3
sundo3
1st Gear Newbie

Did you scan it yet? I use Carly for MBZ and blueTooth OBD2 adapter. You can download the app to your tab or cell phone and pay $85CAD for the pro version as a one time fee and keep updating the app via Google Playstore if you are on Android for instance. The pro version per my experience with mbz gives you a lifetime free updates and works for ALL mbz versions and so i project it would be same for bmw. At least it tells you the repair codes. You may perhaps just need to scan and clear the code to reset it or perhaps READ THE OWNER'S MANUAL <<< to start >> and YouTube the rest. GL - Good Luck friend
sundo3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: