Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E90/E91/E92/E93
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-12-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
Zlatko
2nd Gear Member

Anyone have a Muffler Delete E90 N52 (325i,328i,330i) In Toronto?

Hey guys.

I'm trying to see if this mod is right for me, it's extremely hard to "simulate" how loud this is vs the stock car just using YouTube videos.

Does anyone have an E90 N52 in the GTA that is willing to meet up so I can hear what it sounds like before I pull the trigger on this mod?
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 05:50 PM   #2
dbworld4k

I had an aftermarket Magnaflow muffler and the rest of the exhaust was stock. Even then, it was decently loud and droned. I have a hard time thinking deleting it outright would result in less volume/drone.

dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:57 PM   #3
Ssmetalhead
1st Gear Newbie

I had it done in Oakville this weekend. I am blown away. There is quite a bit of drone but well worth it. Prefered muffler on Speers. $180 tax in tip included.
Ssmetalhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 04:00 PM   #4
Zlatko
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssmetalhead View Post
I had it done in Oakville this weekend. I am blown away. There is quite a bit of drone but well worth it. Prefered muffler on Speers. $180 tax in tip included.
Can we meet up so I can hear what it sounds like?
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:20 AM   #5
Goki_Skopje
1st Gear Newbie

zlatko brate I got my muffler delete and Hot Rod Scott’s in Etobicoke I have a 328i and mine sounds so amazing. When I come from around a corner and people can’t see the car they tell me it sounds so amazing, hot rod Scott’s is def the best place for your exhaust needs people from the states come their daily to get work done on their cara
Goki_Skopje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
Ali-323i
2nd Gear Member

Personal opinion: when driving not SO bad (except the drone), but at idle it just sounds hollow and unrefined.

Obviously do what makes you happy and don't care what others think, it's your car, but I always find the muffler delete cheapens the way the car sounds.

Of course I'm super picky, which is why after 3 years I still haven't done anything to my exhaust (though Magnaflow is one of my preferred, but am also considering replacing the muffler with a vibrant res).

Good luck and keep us posted!
Ali-323i is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: