Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-10-2018, 09:32 AM   #1
tominizer
6th Gear Member

Rare 2007 BMW Z4M Roadster

Lads,

I'm thinking about putting up my red 2007 Z4M roadster for sale to pursue something else that I've been wanting for a very long time. The Z4M roadster has the same motor as the E46 M3, but with the updated computer and a bunch of E46 M3 CSL parts bolted up from the factory. Its a lighter faster more bad-azz E46 M3 !!

My roadster is not showroom perfect cosmetically but also remember I'm really picky as well when making that statement. And I drive it. It has just over 100K km on it, so the mileage is pretty low for a 2007. I believe I'm the third owner. The car has no accidents. It's originally a US car.

Mechanically, everything has been taken care of and is in top shape. No VANOS issues with this S54 motor. All service is up to date. Two minor things: one of the fluid washer pumps leaks a bit and that the passenger side airbag seat sensor is not functioning anymore which shows on the dash. Both are common issues that are well documented. I've just never gotten around to addressing them.

A few notes.

The 19" Hamann wheels are negotiable into the sale of the car but are really rare and hard to find. Car is being sold on the OEM wheels 18" wheels not shown.
I also have the full Euro catless exhaust setup (headers and Section 1) ready to be installed.
I have the hardtop for this car, which is really rare and impossible to find.
The car is on BC Racing coilovers, but I also have the stock suspension.
I have a set of gutted OEM mufflers available but not on the car. The give the car a fantastic sound and look OEM still

There's lots of other things to discuss about the car. IF you have any interest or know anyone that may, please drop me a line at:

tominizer@gmail.com

Without the Hamann wheels, hardtop, Euro exhaust setup and gutted OEM mufflers, asking is $28000 CAN. So it's pretty much as the car sits now but without the Hamann wheels.

FINE-PRINT:
Listen, I'm 50 years old and I've have been doing this toy car thing a long long time. I'm in no rush to sell this car and will store it for the winter as necessary. So don't both low-balling me and writing me with stories as to how you see it. The Z4M is on the radar as becoming one of those very low production cars (5000-ish only made world wide) that will take off in value. And they are becoming increasing hard to find. Also, no test pilots. I will take you out in the car. If you are serious, you can leave a deposit and we will go from there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180913_185335.jpg (453.7 KB, 231 views)

Current : 2013 Mini Countryman JCW, 2007 Z4M Roadster, 2002 325CI

Past: '88 E30 M3, '69 BMW 2002 Ti, 2000 328i, Audi A6 TT, BMW X5 3.0i , Audi A4, Mini Cooper Clubman S 1.8T, Honda CRV (!!)

Last edited by tominizer; 10-10-2018 at 09:46 AM.
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:52 AM   #2
tominizer
6th Gear Member

BTW, when I say updated computer...... I mean that's it's BMW OEM and a later version that came out after the E46 M3 production had ended if I have my facts straight. It's not some aftermarket unit.

Current : 2013 Mini Countryman JCW, 2007 Z4M Roadster, 2002 325CI

Past: '88 E30 M3, '69 BMW 2002 Ti, 2000 328i, Audi A6 TT, BMW X5 3.0i , Audi A4, Mini Cooper Clubman S 1.8T, Honda CRV (!!)
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:55 AM   #3
Dinanstu
4th Gear Member

Looks like a nice summer ride, with perfect options! GLWS
Dinanstu is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: