Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-16-2006, 10:44 PM   #16
///tyron
4th Gear Member

whats the charge for not having a cat? I heard its huge money. Why buy somthing thats going to get you into trouble? most cops are dicks and will try and charge you with the worst offense possible. GLuck either way, make sure you get a sound clip for us
Old 11-16-2006, 10:47 PM   #17
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Joe:

I know you/your driving style.
I know your car.
You will get pulled over ALL the time. If you had it on already, you wouldn't be able to post.... You'd be pulled over. (and unlike me you dont have wifi in the car)

Do it anyway. Have "someone" (guess who) rig up a fake exhaust for you. There's certain things you can do with a track pipe to make it seem legal. (although with long headers supposedly its harder to put fake cats in, or so says mark)

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:15 AM   #18
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Lol what? I just saw you at kipling...

I was in my truck though so you would not have known.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:20 AM   #19
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
The track pipe has a resonator, so it already looks like it has some sort of a cat there. Also, at the height of Joe's car, no cop could physically look under the car. The only thing Joe should worry about are the roadside MTO emissions tests at Wasaga Beach on May 24 weekend. Even if Joe gets pulled over, all he has to do is turn off the car. The only time a cop should ever suspect him of having not cat is if a cop is right behind him at a red light, and even then....
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. It’s habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, I’m Nelson, and I’m a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:35 PM   #20
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinair
The track pipe has a resonator, so it already looks like it has some sort of a cat there. Also, at the height of Joe's car, no cop could physically look under the car. The only thing Joe should worry about are the roadside MTO emissions tests at Wasaga Beach on May 24 weekend. Even if Joe gets pulled over, all he has to do is turn off the car. The only time a cop should ever suspect him of having not cat is if a cop is right behind him at a red light, and even then....

I'm sold!
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: