Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-17-2005, 12:11 AM   #91
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7

Is the point of this thread to paint us a vivid picture of where Eurospectacle's cock has been and will be?

.........it has foreskin right?

BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 06:15 PM   #92
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

seems that its heading down that road!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7
Is the point of this thread to paint us a vivid picture of where Eurospectacle's cock has been and will be?

.........it has foreskin right?
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 10:29 AM   #93
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
well lone vr... you could have just let the thread dissapear.. but yah just had to click it...
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:02 PM   #94
truemc
2nd Gear Member

Dude, how can you even think that your relationship is good, first of all you sound like a jealous meathead who would freak out if your girl even talked to another guy (can you say insecure). Second you have to buy sexual favours from your gf (I dont know if its weird but mine just does it bc she likes too, not bc i bought her an Ipod). Third you say you have changed your life (not hanging out with the boys etc) and you dont have a social life bc of her so you start dating internet girls. Tell me how in the world this is normal? Man reading this stuff makes me appreciate what I have so much more. I am sure there are soooo many relationships out there like this that the people think are normal.
truemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 01:28 PM   #95
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Ya see Eurospectacle, truemc put it into perspective, I click on this thread just to see how dumb some threads can get, there are somethings shouldnt be mentioned like your little date, BUTT , b/c it was mentioned I am amusing myself by posting my comments and laughing at some of yours . So like metioned b4 you have a lot of growing up to do, MR. I dont receive fellatio from my gf anymore!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 01:03 AM   #96
E30rulz
2nd Gear Member

I've only gotten to pg 2 of 7 and gave up. Whatever you think goes on in the human psyche...she isn't into you. Not for the long haul...she's trippin you like a hooker now. Only hookers are cheaper and they leave when you tell em. She's gatherin toys and cash and pawnable items then she'll bail. And why shouldn't she play you...you're playin her wanting to do another chic and tell her about it. Not gonna work out dude.
E30rulz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: