Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-05-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
ChrisTO
∞ Gear Member

GTAexotics - feedback?

Any one do their 5 hour exotic car drive before? Any good? I have a chance to bid on one for a charity auction.
Old 10-06-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
Aloush
3rd Gear Member

never done the 5 hr run.. but i have rented a bike from them..

Service was crap.. Way to dry to customers.. Felt like they were paying me and not me paying them.
Aloush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
Coupedup
Reverse Gear Member

I went to see them awhile back as I was looking into it for a fathers day gift and unfortunately they only do those "tours" monday-friday as all the cars are booked on weekends....

Its a crap load of money and depending on the day/season the selection of cars varies substantially so you are not guaranteed all exotics...

Not that driving a vette isn't good but the appeal of the ferrari, lambo ect was the reason I wanted to part with many of my hard earned dollars...

For 2 of us (me and pops) cost was approx $1300.00 .....for that kinda money I'd rather just rent the lambo for the whole day instead of driving many cars for 30 mins each....
Coupedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

^^
totally agree! Its a shit load of cash!!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
325isdan
6th Gear Member

MY bro won a free rental from them, he couldn't use do to the large deposit you have to put down on the car.
325isdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #6
ChrisTO
∞ Gear Member

the deposit scares me. cycling through all the cars who knows when damage may have occurred. they may inspect underbody work more thoroughly after the drive and ding you for a hundred more after. (this is the part I'm interested in finding out based on those who had experiences with them)

it's not an easy business as the capital outlay is very significant. they'd have to have the cars out quite a bit to finance it and of course cover for depreciation.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: