Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2018, 09:01 PM   #2161
Malloy
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 5


Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
102 - 2001-2006 BMW M3 Coupe (BL93) - NA painted in Silver Grey Metallic (A08) with Anthracite Impluse Cloth + Black Nappa Leather (G8AT) interior were built for the US market. 70 manual (28 without moon roof), 32 SMG (17 without moon roof).
Thanks once again!!
Malloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 11:08 PM   #2162
Jakeglahn
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1
Thumbs up

AV98341
Thanks in advance curious about this
Jakeglahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 01:02 AM   #2163
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeglahn View Post
AV98341
Thanks in advance curious about this
5 - 2006 BMW 325xi Touring (VT13) - NA painted in Sonora Metallic (A23) with Black Dakota Leather (LCSW) interior were built for the US market. 1 manual, 4 automatic.

None were built for the Canadian market.

The most rare option in this car is the option S464A - Ski bag. It was installed on 1,429 out of 2,574 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:27 AM   #2164
Rajin Lalman
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
Posts: 1
A544754
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!!
Rajin Lalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 05:59 PM   #2165
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajin Lalman View Post
A544754
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!!
122 - 2009-2012 BMW 328xi Touring (UU33) - NA painted in Black Sapphire Metallic (475) with Black Dakota Leather (LCSW) interior were built for the Canadian market. 25 manual (5 M Sport), 97 automatic (none are M Sport)

170 were built for the US market. 27 manual (7 M Sport), 143 automatic (18 are M Sport)


The most rare option in this car is the option S4MGA - Int. mouldings aluminium glacier-silver. It was installed on 60 out of 5,181 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 11:13 PM   #2166
Starsky
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 111
C271227

Thanks!
__________________
89 325ix - stock
97 Miata - turboed, intercooled, and megasquirted
Starsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 05:49 PM   #2167
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
C271227

Thanks!
2 - 2011-2013 BMW 550i Sedan (FR93) - NA painted in Sophisto Grey Brilliant Effect Metallic (A90) with Oyster/Black Dakota Leather (LCCX) interior were built for the Canadian market. Both are manual.

534 were built for the US market. 10 manual, 52 automatic, 472 sport auto.

This color has two color codes for some reason. It also goes by B90 code. Why? No idea. Here are the stats though.

250 - 2011-2013 BMW 550i Sedan (FR93) - NA painted in Sophisto Grey Brilliant Effect Metallic (B90) with Oyster/Black Dakota Leather (LCCX) interior were built for the US market. 8 manual, 57 automatic, 185 sport auto

None were built for the Canadian market.

The most rare option in this car is the option S229A - Dynamic Drive. It was installed on 3,558 out of 10,631 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 10:55 PM   #2168
mnijjar5
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Brampton, ON
Posts: 1
AB95134

Thanks!
mnijjar5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:41 PM   #2169
Starsky
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
2 - 2011-2013 BMW 550i Sedan (FR93) - NA painted in Sophisto Grey Brilliant Effect Metallic (A90) with Oyster/Black Dakota Leather (LCCX) interior were built for the Canadian market. Both are manual.

534 were built for the US market. 10 manual, 52 automatic, 472 sport auto.

This color has two color codes for some reason. It also goes by B90 code. Why? No idea. Here are the stats though.

250 - 2011-2013 BMW 550i Sedan (FR93) - NA painted in Sophisto Grey Brilliant Effect Metallic (B90) with Oyster/Black Dakota Leather (LCCX) interior were built for the US market. 8 manual, 57 automatic, 185 sport auto

None were built for the Canadian market.

The most rare option in this car is the option S229A - Dynamic Drive. It was installed on 3,558 out of 10,631 cars.
Thanks for the specs!

Do you have info on how many 5 series were built for the Canadian market from 2011 to 2013 in all colours with a manual transmisson?

Cheers
jamie
__________________
89 325ix - stock
97 Miata - turboed, intercooled, and megasquirted
Starsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 04:46 PM   #2170
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnijjar5 View Post
AB95134

Thanks!
This model is still in production
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 04:49 PM   #2171
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
Thanks for the specs!

Do you have info on how many 5 series were built for the Canadian market from 2011 to 2013 in all colours with a manual transmisson?

Cheers
jamie
2011-2013 BMW 535i Sedan (FR73) - NA - 28
2011-2013 BMW 550i Sedan (FR93) - NA - 27
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 03:42 PM   #2172
Brandroid
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 2
JR16609

Thanks!

Last edited by Brandroid; 08-30-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Brandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:43 AM   #2173
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandroid View Post
JR16609

Thanks!
265 - 2001-2006 BMW M3 Coupe (BL93) - NA painted in Imola Red 2 (405) with Imola Red Nappa Leather (N5IM) interior were built for the US market. 152 manual, 113 SMG

30 were built for the Canadian market. 25 manual, 5 SMG

The most rare option in this car is the option S672A - CD changer for 6 CDs. It was installed on 184 out of 26,202 cars.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 07:55 AM   #2174
Brandroid
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga View Post
265 - 2001-2006 BMW M3 Coupe (BL93) - NA painted in Imola Red 2 (405) with Imola Red Nappa Leather (N5IM) interior were built for the US market. 152 manual, 113 SMG

30 were built for the Canadian market. 25 manual, 5 SMG

The most rare option in this car is the option S672A - CD changer for 6 CDs. It was installed on 184 out of 26,202 cars.
Mine has the CD CHANGER!!! Thanks man that's awesome! So I'm 1 of 184?

Edit: Wait, if mine's 6MT I'm 152?

Last edited by Brandroid; 08-31-2018 at 08:20 AM.
Brandroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 12:08 AM   #2175
SickFinga
Moderator
 
SickFinga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Location:
Posts: 17,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandroid View Post
Mine has the CD CHANGER!!! Thanks man that's awesome! So I'm 1 of 184?

Edit: Wait, if mine's 6MT I'm 152?
The CD-changer stat is not very accurate. Most of them actually have it. The difference is that your's was installed at the factory, where CD changer is a port installed option in most cases. Your's was installed at the factory, because your car was a euro-delivery.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2018