Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-27-2009, 01:07 AM   #16
Arash
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
karma is a bitch she better not come in the area again my eye is open and the gas station attendant has my business card. the only reason i did it is because she A. did a very good job lying about lying and B i was in this predicament once. but the gas station gave me 10L and they just held onto my drivers license.
i was in a similar situation once, but they called the police. i was late for work so i left them a cheque with my phone number on the back and drove off! the cop called my house the same night and i had already paid the gas station by that time, i explained her my situation and she agreed that the gas station people were bastards! point being that, even in the worste situation i can't see myself going around begging people for $$ thats why i never help those random ppl that approach you out of nowhere and ask for money, they all full of shit.
Arash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:56 AM   #17
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
A similar scam like in bus station terminal on Bay street. Some older guy would come to you with bunch of car keys. Than he would say how he has a purse but all credit cards are at his house or what note. So he would ask for 5 bucks or whatever ge gets. A bit better scam because it is not your typical "forgot my valet".

Also in the parks sometimes they would ask older people for money. They come up with the stroy how their older mom or dad suffer from some illness. Not so nice.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:15 AM   #18
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
I just don't give anyone money anymore.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:24 AM   #19
W2WDETAILING
Banned

now i will never either unless its someone i know.
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:47 AM   #20
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
I had someone pull a scam like this 15 years ago in Markham, having lunch with my dad at a chinese restaurant and this caucasian man wearing a nice leather jacket & a cellphone asking for money cause he needed gas to get home, of course we gave him nothing, he just carried on going from plaza to plaza asking for gas money.

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #21
rendered
6th Gear Member

Was she good looking at least? LOL

If so, You should of told her, "you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours and fill up your tank" , funny thing is my back is conveniently located on my cock!!!"

J/k

Last time this happened to me I was In a bank parking lot, it was a young girl very cute, in a chevy avalanche. This was when gas skyrocketted, so naturally I felt bad for her driving that fuel hog truck. I told her to follow me, I pulled into a gas station she followed, and I filled her tank a bit myself just enough for her to get home safely. She thanked me with hug, gave me her number to call her sometime so she could pay me back, but I never did. LOL I don't like cheap bitches with no money.

New technique of the gold diggers?

Last edited by rendered; 03-27-2009 at 02:06 PM.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #22
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendered View Post
Was she good looking at least? LOL

If so, You should of told her, "you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours and fill up your tank" , funny thing is my back is conveniently located on my cock!!!"

J/k

Last time this happened to me I was In a bank parking lot, it was a young girl very cute, in a chevy avalanche. This was when gas skyrocketted, so naturally I felt bad for her driving that fuel hog truck. I told her to follow me, I pulled into a gas station she followed, and I filled her tank a bit myself just enough for her to get home safely. She thanked me with hug, gave me her number to call her sometime so she could pay me back, but I never did. LOL I don't like cheap bitches with no money.

New technique of the gold diggers?

LOL dude she was going to pay you back..you should of called her

and it's more like a new technique of nigerian scamming!
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
gnome
on the roam

The easiest cash grab I ever saw was a dude on Bay street near Adelaide, holding open the Tim Horton's door with one hand out.
He was getting a toonie or a loonie every few minutes, just for holding open the door for people. His pockets were transformed into bags of money.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #24
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnome View Post
The easiest cash grab I ever saw was a dude on Bay street near Adelaide, holding open the Tim Horton's door with one hand out.
He was getting a toonie or a loonie every few minutes, just for holding open the door for people. His pockets were transformed into bags of money.
At least he is providing a service!!! This can actualy qualify as a JOB!! Not like the others...just begging for $$$.
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E28 E34 E39 E60 E61 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4 F30 F32

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 100+ cars now in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #25
Majjic
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle View Post
Thats just how i see it!!! I wouldnt call this a "scam"...they are just begging!! Same as the guy on the street with the "I'm homeless and hungry" sign! You give them $$$$, the will spend it on crack!!! Thats why i never give them anything...

The BEST one i has was a young punk, who asked me for change because they increased the prices at the liquore store!!! WTF!!!! I gotta pay more $$$ too, why the hell would help you with your alcohol addiction!

LOL
Old 03-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #26
rodo
6th Gear Member

lol last night there was a bum on Bloor with a sign that read "I need money to smoke a joint" lol

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #27
Mikeee46coup
6th Gear Member

This is an old one, I got tricked by a Asian lady with her toddler daughter at the Shell in on Queen E (Beaches) saw them "working" several stations downtown that summer. The memory of it alone makes me feel like crap, my faith in humanity was capitalized on for a mere $20, I'd would have prefered being mugged.

DPE Wheels, H&R Cupkit, M3 Interior...too many mods to list.
Mikeee46coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:43 PM   #28
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo View Post
lol last night there was a bum on Bloor with a sign that read "I need money to smoke a joint" lol
see thats honesty, i can deal with that. I would roll one up for that dude!
Old 03-28-2009, 01:24 AM   #29
Redster
Stuck In The 6th Gear

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: