Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 5 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #61
jmack
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubbie View Post
good luck with the purchase. Been there itching to buy. For your own sanity don't look on kijiji or autotrader for a long time as inevitably another "better" deal will soon arrive (it always does) Hopefully your experience will be a positive one.
Yeah I hear that. After I bought my Miata I stayed far away from auto trader and all that for quite some time.
jmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #62
MLue1
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk930 View Post
If you are serious about a 930 and have $38K burning a hole in your pocket, check this one out:

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...-my-930-a.html
I know that 930 and owner as well, the car is in very good shape, at that price it's already heavily discounted.

Hey Kirk, you're using your Rennlist handle on a BMW forum. If you only have 93,000 km you can still get it changed the tranny fluid, I think160,0000 km is about right but consistent changes will do a tranny alot of good.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #63
jmack
2nd Gear Member

Update: Got the car yesterday. After getting 4 hours sleep the girlfriend and I got up at 6:30, on the train to London at 7:50, in the driver's seat after paper work at 10:20

It's been a blast so far drive back from London was awesome and spent a bit of time booting around town yesterday. So far no issues, this car just HAULS ASS!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #64
jmack
2nd Gear Member

Hey all, I started a maintenance thread for the car for those who are interested:

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...25#post1285925

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: