Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-12-2006, 06:41 PM   #16
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Dinan3
shit like this is the whole reason I'm eventually going to arm myself. Who wants to be the guy who shows up to a gun fight with a knife????
I'd like to be the guy who doesn't show up at the fight at all.

Quote:
Oh, and for the people that will say "It's illegal, that's what the police are for...." tell me the last time there was a cop around when you needed one? Where were the police during all these recent shootings around the GTA? It seems there is another one every few days, and there is no sign of the LAW bringing it under control. I say protect YOURSELF......
I've never heard of a police force that just so happened to be at the scene of every crime???? Police work is reactive unless you live in a police state.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:32 AM   #17
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
Sucks man....You did the right thing though..
but you can't really says..."What happening to toronto"
you will always encounter idiots in every city...
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 12:49 AM   #18
daytona
6th Gear Member

sometimes it better to walk than talk...just say it doesnt manner how much you can pump at the gym or a black belt,these chicken ass punks are probably armed and is it worth keeping your pride if it puts your life in danger?..I encountered a few finger yelling situations on the way home in the car this month and all it was swearing and bravado but when I rethink the situtation Im am wondering what happens if that dic* is armed..Toronto is getting really messed up..too much wannabe gangsters..just say a gun these days is easily bought on the streets,and getting ammunition for them is as easy as ordering a pizza..I congradulate your OPP friend on defusing the situation..
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #19
PelicanGolf2
Stuck in traffic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADBMW
but the brown dude says "i don't give a ****" and keeps saying over and over that "he wrestle tigers"
hahahaha- "me wrestle tiger, me are is gay"
Thats awesome
WTF is with people these days
Next time don't even make eye contact, remember that you drive a BMW.
You should have said "1991 called they want their bondo back"

PelicanGolf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 10:40 PM   #20
e30countess
Mrs.Madchigga

Me and some friends were talking about what we would buy if we had won that immense amount of 42 million dollars in the lottery. Ofcourse all the super cars came up, but to tell you the truth i would be scared like hell to drive any of them. You will have all eyes on you and it attracks trouble. There are some people on here that drive some really nice exspensive cars and i wonder if any of you ever experienced anything like being close to having your car hi-jacked? How bad is it really?
e30countess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:04 PM   #21
Blades
Your opinion is to long

I dont know where everyone is meeting these people but this shit doesnt happen to me. I think more because I appoligize to people if I bump them but if they ever gave me attitude im giving attitude back. I thing its more because of my size then anything.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 11:30 PM   #22
///tyron
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30countess
Me and some friends were talking about what we would buy if we had won that immense amount of 42 million dollars in the lottery. Ofcourse all the super cars came up, but to tell you the truth i would be scared like hell to drive any of them. You will have all eyes on you and it attracks trouble. There are some people on here that drive some really nice exspensive cars and i wonder if any of you ever experienced anything like being close to having your car hi-jacked? How bad is it really?
im origanally from south africa and all i can say, its probaly the worst experience in the world. u have no say in the matter in handing over your keys. u have a gun to your head, they tell u to hand your car over, theres nothing really more than u can do than say....ok.

As a person who is condisidering joining the canadian armed forces, i think to myself....is it even worth fighting for? Is it even worth fighting so this guy can go home at night and not worry about a bomb dropping through his roof? whats your guys say on this? it really fustrates the hell outta me
Old 08-14-2006, 08:38 AM   #23
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
"I've never heard of a police force that just so happened to be at the scene of every crime???? Police work is reactive unless you live in a police state."[/QUOTE]

And reactive won't keep you from getting shot by some punk kid wannabe gangster. The police are failing at getting the guns off the streets, and they continue to lose the "war on drugs." As long as they cannot accomplish gains in these areas, we will not be safe. I'd much rather have a gun and never need to use it, than to not have one the day my life depended on it.

Watch the hicks vs yuppies video on MAX if you don't see my point. The video may have been a fabrication, but it still illustrates my point. The guys in the truck pull out a bat, and had the BMW driver not pulled his pistol, he would have had to deal with two guys, one of which was armed. He controlled the situation using the gun, and left without having to use it. I'd say that's better than getting your head smashed in, and your gf gang raped by some maniacs. But hey, that's just my two cents..... Dave
98Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:44 AM   #24
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Quote:
"I've never heard of a police force that just so happened to be at the scene of every crime???? Police work is reactive unless you live in a police state."
And reactive won't keep you from getting shot by some punk kid wannabe gangster. The police are failing at getting the guns off the streets, and they continue to lose the "war on drugs." As long as they cannot accomplish gains in these areas, we will not be safe. I'd much rather have a gun and never need to use it, than to not have one the day my life depended on it.

Watch the hicks vs yuppies video on MAX if you don't see my point. The video may have been a fabrication, but it still illustrates my point. The guys in the truck pull out a bat, and had the BMW driver not pulled his pistol, he would have had to deal with two guys, one of which was armed. He controlled the situation using the gun, and left without having to use it. I'd say that's better than getting your head smashed in, and your gf gang raped by some maniacs. But hey, that's just my two cents..... Dave[/QUOTE]

Grab a CO2 power replica BB Gun. The guy will think its real and a few shots to the guys face, if needed, will drop him to the ground and you wont get any jail time for having it.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:41 AM   #25
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Maybe this would help, a 20mm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20mmAction_by_EDM.jpg (17.2 KB, 39 views)
Old 08-14-2006, 10:51 AM   #26
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADBMW
i was pissed off and told them "what are you lost in Richmond hill? keep going on highway 7 and hit Kennedy turn right and go to Scarborough" and wanted to pull over and punch his face out.
Excuse me?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: