Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 12:07 PM   #106
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36

328power - By the way, if you're interested in cycling some Clenbuterol (not a steroid, kids... so don't assume.) for your cutting, give me a shout.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:09 PM   #107
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally posted by chitown
Nice nice, yeah. For me it's a bit hard to find the motivation sometimes too, but I think most of all it's the gym I signed up for, thought it was OK at first, but the equipment is all old and junky, still wish I lived in Mississauga, planet workout was the shit. Thanks for the food ideas, I actually just bought chocolate milks, I didn't think they were that great for you though, guess I was wrong

The dog found it...I had it in the bag on top of my computer kind of hidden so noone would snoop around, and my computer tower is on the floor underneath my desk, so my dog came downstairs one day when someone was on my computer, and he started sniffing at it and whatever and ended up knocking it off, that's when they found it and freaked out I'm going to try and get back into routine for awhile, and maybe hit you up for it again in a bit, not sure though, I only need to lose about 20 lbs I think, should only take 2 months if I'm on target

I'd love to be like a lot of you guys though, bulking, eat everything in sight, sort of wish I was an ectomorph like some of my friends who eat shit everyday but don't gain a pound, lol
ah okay, I bet they found the syringe and assumed you were injecting it? Give yourself 3 months to lose the 20lb... it's getting cold now and your metabolism is naturally slowing down.

It's fun being an ectomorph.
Old 09-03-2004, 12:14 PM   #108
Justin e36
---

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Chin
Hey Justin Best Exercises to work my back and Knees .. both which are doing pretty badly now
Back exercises are some of the most important and also overlooked in training. Any pulling motion will work out your back, pushing motion works out your chest.

Everyone should do deadlifts... one of the basics and makes for the wide back look. (give you the V-shaped torso look). Lat pulls and Seated cable rows are all good.

My back routine (1 hour - Wednesday mornings) looks like this:

Deadlifts (full) 3-4 sets
Bent DB rows 3 sets
seated cable rows 3-4 sets
lat pulls 3 sets
(Sometimes i'll replace either DB rows or deadlift with T-Bar rows)

... as for your knee, I don't want to give any advice until I know if you've suffered any knee injuries before?. Your knee doesn't have any muscle, only connective tissue. What are you suffering from or why do you say you need to build it up? Just feels weak or too much pressure for it to handle? Let me know and I'll advise you on which direction to go in.

J
Old 09-03-2004, 12:29 PM   #109
Justin e36
---

Quote:
Originally posted by Nascar318is
Dear Dr. Justin:

Not a problem, I'm 26 and I've been smoking for 8 years I should quit cause another problem is that it messes with your thyroid, and that causes weight gain. My heart is decent it's been broken a few times. Coffee is not a problem, some nights I'll have 8 cups. Isn't ephedrine illigal in Canada? or is it the states? I was reading up on legal steroids, better for your health and what not, what's your take on that? Like I said I just wanna loose about 20-30 pounds of off my gut.....Should just go and get Lypo done...J/K...

Tony
Buckingham, Quebec,
Tony. When you stop smoking you will inevitably gain some weight as your metabolism will slow down. So the thyroid problem or reduced metabolism.. it's a lose-lose situation; but at least you can prepare now.

Ephedrine is illegal for sale in large quantities.. pills are now limited to 8mg, and only 50 pills per bottle. You need to take 9 pills a day at that dosage! Bottles run from $11.99 to $22.99 in Canada (plus tax). However I sell 25mg tabs @ 300 tabs per bottle still... and for around 1/3rd the price than buying from your local nutrition house. Read up above about what 328power said about the ECA stack he is currently on, and the dosing he is using. Another weight loss drug you might be interested in Clenbuterol. I also sell this. (in both tablet form, and liquid form (which you drink).)

You're asking me to give an opinion on a very touchy subject... steroids.. (legal or not). My honest opinion is---if you research, read, do them properly, and pay attention to your body... they'll only bring you good things. If you abuse them, misuse them, or overdose... (like most street kids to), then you're heading downhill... it's those kids that give steroids a bad name. I feel they are an extremely effective tool used by both people who want to gain weight, or lose weight, want to increase their sex drive, deepen their voice, gain strength, etc. The best thing to do is buy a couple books, talk to an unbiased doctor, read read read, research, and form your opinion from there... or you can talk to myself or some other knowledgable board members for information. Very effective weight-loss steroids you'll want to research include Trenbolone Acetate (aka Tren, Fina, Finaplix, Finaplix-H), Winstrol-V (aka winny), testosterone propinate (test prop), human growth hormones (HGH), anavar and proviron are helpful too.

Hope this helps..
Old 09-03-2004, 12:36 PM   #110
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin e36
Back exercises are some of the most important and also overlooked in training. Any pulling motion will work out your back, pushing motion works out your chest.

Everyone should do deadlifts... one of the basics and makes for the wide back look. (give you the V-shaped torso look). Lat pulls and Seated cable rows are all good.

My back routine (1 hour - Wednesday mornings) looks like this:

Deadlifts (full) 3-4 sets
Bent DB rows 3 sets
seated cable rows 3-4 sets
lat pulls 3 sets
(Sometimes i'll replace either DB rows or deadlift with T-Bar rows)

... as for your knee, I don't want to give any advice until I know if you've suffered any knee injuries before?. Your knee doesn't have any muscle, only connective tissue. What are you suffering from or why do you say you need to build it up? Just feels weak or too much pressure for it to handle? Let me know and I'll advise you on which direction to go in.

J
I always do my Deadlifts on my LEGS day.... Dont u find that deadlifts really target the hams ? i guess it really depends how u lift..

How much do you charge for a bottle of ephedrine ?? if you dont wanna post send me a PM...

Great Thread going ... lots of Good info !
Old 09-03-2004, 12:45 PM   #111
Justin e36
---

Quote:
Originally posted by 328power
I always do my Deadlifts on my LEGS day.... Dont u find that deadlifts really target the hams ? i guess it really depends how u lift..

How much do you charge for a bottle of ephedrine ?? if you dont wanna post send me a PM...

Great Thread going ... lots of Good info !
Yes, deadlifts is a hamstring exercise... it really is for your legs.

However, straight-back deadlifts use your back, traps, etc. as stabalizers... (secondary muscles). For those that prefer a technical overview, the stabalizers used during deadlifts are your erector spinae, trapezius, middle; rhomboids; upper trapezius; levator scapulae; and lower trapezius). Antagonist stabailzers are your rectus abdominis, and obliques. (in other words........ back, traps, and abs as your antagonist stabalizers)

I'll PM about pricing.

Last edited by Justin e36; 09-03-2004 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:00 PM   #112
Christina
MaX Groupie. <3

justin ur mailbox is full
Old 09-03-2004, 01:00 PM   #113
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Quote:
Yes, deadlifts is a hamstring exercise... it really is for your legs.

However, straight-back deadlifts use your back, traps, etc. as stabalizers... (secondary muscles). For those that prefer a technical overview, the stabalizers used during deadlifts are your erector spinae, trapezius, middle; rhomboids; upper trapezius; levator scapulae; and lower trapezius). Antagonist stabailzers are your rectus abdominis, and obliques. (in other words........ back, traps, and abs as your antagonist stabalizers)

I'll PM about pricing.

Hey Justin ,

Isnt Clenbuterol a steroid ??? ive heard before about it and people usully take it with an analbolic...

Old 09-03-2004, 01:06 PM   #114
Justin e36
---

Quote:
Originally posted by Christina
justin ur mailbox is full
Sorry dear... mailbox has been cleared.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:11 PM   #115
BimmiN
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmiN
Quote:
I'm glad to hear you're back on your road to recovery. You might want to look into some L-Glutamine to keep you in check. Also some creatine will help retain some water in your legs and knees, keep everything lubricated nice and keep you from cramping up. (providing you drink loads of water... otherwise it'll make you cramp up more.)

That's a good split you have. Yes, do cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach. Do your weights in the evenings. *OR* do split like:

Mon: Chest & Arms
Tues: Cardio
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Cardio
Fri: Shoulder & Back

I understand it's tough to find time, especially being married.. but it might be easier for you if you had a consistent 5-day schedule to deal with.. keep things routine.

Ah, I was waiting for someone to ask about Nitric Oxide. Before I state my personal feelings towards it... let me say that I haven't tried it yet, so my opinion is simply based on what I've heard from people who have used it, and from what I've read and researched myself.

I believe it's not something for everyone. It *MAY* work for you and it *MAY* be all just smoke and mirrors. I have one friend who went through 6 bottles without any results whatsoever. I have others who preach it's the catch-all supplement they've been waiting for their whole life.

I do feel that scientifically NO2 is great for most men and women. It increases vasodilation and is great for promoting not only muscle growth, but also stamina, blood flow, oxygen transport, and it can lower blood pressure. If the NO2 you buy doesn't already have it included, arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (A-AKG) and arginine-ketoisocaproate (A-KIC) can boost short term Nitric Oxide levels as well.

To learn more you can also try getting a book that costs about $1 at your local GNC. (this is one of the resources I've read which my opinion is based on.)

It is by Edward A. Byrd (Co-founder of EAS) called NO2-The 21 day Transformation. It tells all the ins and outs---very informative. Even tells how to gain the most benefits from using NO2 in conjunciton with your cycle/diet.

Needless to say, I am going to try NO2 next month... I will have a much more solid opinion after that.
When I first started working out I was taking Creatine and Glutamine. After about 6 weeks I quit taking it, and didnt really notice a difference when being off of it. Of course, that was when I first started out, and I really didnt know what I was doing... and wasnt lifting heavy weights.
About 3 week ago I went back on Creatine and Syntrax Nitrous.
To see if it was making much difference I did a good arm and back workout, then measured my arms, this was about 2 days before starting the Creatine and Nitrous. Two weeks after being on the stuff I measured my arms again after a good arms/back workout and I was a solid 1/2 inch larger on the right and 5/8 inch on the left. My arms definately felt that they had a massive pump.

I wouldnt say I get an "All Day pump" as they advertise, but it definately makes a difference. That being said, if I forget to take the nitrous right before going to the gym, I dont feel nearly as much pump.

I dont know anyone else who has taken it, so was wondering about others experiences.
Old 09-03-2004, 01:12 PM   #116
Justin e36
---

Quote:
Originally posted by 328power
Hey Justin ,

Isnt Clenbuterol a steroid ??? ive heard before about it and people usully take it with an analbolic...

Common misconception. Clenbuterol is NOT a steroid... it's a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Similar in qualities to Ephedrine, but with a much longer half life. (so only 1 dose a day is enough).

Its effects,however can by all means be compared to those of steroids. Similar to a combination of Winstrol Depot and Anavar, Clenbuterol can cause a solid, highly qualitative muscle growth which goes hand in hand with a significant strength gain.

Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinet fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process.

Here's some solid reading for you: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catclen.htm
Old 09-03-2004, 01:16 PM   #117
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Quote:
Common misconception. Clenbuterol is NOT a steroid... it's a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Similar in qualities to Ephedrine, but with a much longer half life. (so only 1 dose a day is enough).

Its effects,however can by all means be compared to those of steroids. Similar to a combination of Winstrol Depot and Anavar, Clenbuterol can cause a solid, highly qualitative muscle growth which goes hand in hand with a significant strength gain.

Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinet fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process.

Here's some solid reading for you: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catclen.htm
Good Post !! ill check it out !
Old 09-03-2004, 05:43 PM   #118
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

hm..yes i was thinking of switching deadlifts to my leg day as i usually have trouble walking up stairs after a few sets

but then i really wanna do a compound exercise for my back....and what better exercise than deadlifts right....blah
Old 09-06-2004, 05:26 PM   #119
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Justin, i had a urine test done a few months ago and the doc found a little bit of protein inside my urine and told me it was nothing at first....but now that i've gotten outta surgery and stuff and i told him i want tos tart a bulking cycle come october....he's saying to lay off protein powder as it is what probably caused this protein in the sample.

I mean i had 2 homemade tuna sandwiches the dayb4 the test so that could've had a lot to do with it...but he says it was most probably the protein shakes....i cannot honestly remember if i was taking hte protein shakes a day or two prior to the tests.

Do you think it would be wise to stay off the protein shakes(my parents already hid the damn tub...lol) or should it be okay just as my post workout meal?

also, i had high potassium levels in myb lood test...well not relaly high, but just barely above normal....i told them i have a banana in my weight gainer shake every morning and they said to lay off the bananas. so i've started only having half a banana in my shakes. What other foods do you think could have set off the high potassium levels that time?

thanks in advance,

Bobby
Old 09-06-2004, 06:00 PM   #120
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally posted by Superman87
...and what better exercise than deadlifts right...
Goodmornings. To do this one heavy you definitely can't have any vagina about you but it will make you bulletproof. These will also eventually enable you to squat heavier because you'll be able to keep your back upright and not collapse (if your ass comes up in a truly heavy squat, your back is weak).
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: