Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 05:34 PM   #196
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
How to cycle Creatine

How to cycle Creatine

It seems like people are just downing creatine expecting to achieve gains. Your body can get used to increased creatine levels and you plateau... (gains will taper off, or stop completely) for this reason you need to rest (take time off) from taking creatine, then reintroduce it to your body.

There are essentially 3 phases to a creatine cycle:

1 - Loading
2 - Maintainence
3 - Rest / Off Time

Here's an example of a typical creatine cycle:

Week 1: 20mg Creatine / Day. (10mg twice a day. Once pre-workout, again post-workout.)

Week 2-4: 10mg Creatine / Day. (taken at 5mg twice a day. Once pre-workout, again post-workout. Can be taken all at once if necessary.)

Week 5-6: No creatine. Drink lots of fluids.

Repeat.

A variation allows 1 month rest, but this is not really necessary. You typically don't need more than 1 month of creatine at a time before requiring a break. Some people prefer to maintain for up to 6 weeks. The trick to successful creatine use is consistency... don't miss a day! take it at the same time every day! .. you require constant levels in your body to acquire the benefits.

J
Old 09-25-2004, 06:18 PM   #197
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

thanks Justin, you DA MAN!!!! .... man! we should all buy you something or do something for you since you are so HELPFUL!!!!! ... do you need your car washed, if you do, i'm the man!! let me know for real!! no joke!! anytime!!!!
Old 09-26-2004, 08:44 PM   #198
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
hey... thanks for the offer. My car does need buffing pretty damn bad... but I wouldn't ask anyone else to do that for me. Thanks though... much appreciated.

... keep the questions coming.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:46 PM   #199
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

hey man i tried to PM you but your box is full so i will just copy what i had written

whats up bro, thanks for those great advices on maxbimmer. apperently you know your shit pretty god damn good. Im still new to this gym stuff and i listen to alot of ppl, but they all say different things. i read every single response you had and i must say that im AMAZED by your knoledge, and that is why i would like to just get an advice from you.

I just started going to the gym and i find it very hard mostly becuase i work 10-11 hrs a day, 8AM-6,7PM usually get home and then off to the gym around 8:30 where i do 45 mins work out 9serious workout) and 20 mins swimming. I do this 5 days a week but try to do it 6. Im 22 yrs old 6"5 228 lbs and 14.8% body fat, i have a stomach like never before so that is def something i would like to lose, but i would also like to gan some muscle, mostly on my upper body, arms and chest. As for food i pretty much cut off all the sweets and fast food (buger king, Mcdonalds...) and try to eat as healy as i can. Im very very interested in ssteroids, but like i said before i have absolutely no idea whats the best for me. My biggest advatange is that winter is comming so going to the gym wont be that big of an issue. Like i said i want something that will improve my upper body with out any side effects.

thanks alot

andre
Old 09-28-2004, 11:55 AM   #200
Justin e36
---

Ideal Beginner Bulking & Cutting Cycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNY
hey man i tried to PM you but your box is full so i will just copy what i had written

whats up bro, thanks for those great advices on maxbimmer. apperently you know your shit pretty god damn good. Im still new to this gym stuff and i listen to alot of ppl, but they all say different things. i read every single response you had and i must say that im AMAZED by your knoledge, and that is why i would like to just get an advice from you.

I just started going to the gym and i find it very hard mostly becuase i work 10-11 hrs a day, 8AM-6,7PM usually get home and then off to the gym around 8:30 where i do 45 mins work out 9serious workout) and 20 mins swimming. I do this 5 days a week but try to do it 6. Im 22 yrs old 6"5 228 lbs and 14.8% body fat, i have a stomach like never before so that is def something i would like to lose, but i would also like to gan some muscle, mostly on my upper body, arms and chest. As for food i pretty much cut off all the sweets and fast food (buger king, Mcdonalds...) and try to eat as healy as i can. Im very very interested in ssteroids, but like i said before i have absolutely no idea whats the best for me. My biggest advatange is that winter is comming so going to the gym wont be that big of an issue. Like i said i want something that will improve my upper body with out any side effects.

thanks alot

andre
Before I start.. I'd just like everyone to know that I don't condone steroid use, or recommend it. I've never claimed to utilize steroids or any other such bodybuilding drug. However, I am knowledgable about proper usage and dosing. If anyone has questions and would like to remain anonymous, my PM box is open. There seems to be a lot of people interested in learning about this though, so if you are curious or ignorant to proper drug use, effects, and side effects---I urge you to post in this thread to everyone interested can learn collectively.

=====================

Hey Andre,

Sorry about the PM being full... it usually happens every day if I don't clear out some msgs half way through. Turns out you're not the only one interested in gear... a lot of people have PM'd me lately about that subject since you brought it up.

Thanks for the compliments... lots of reading, research, seminars, talking to people, etc. is where I get my knowledge from. The unfortunate part about bodybuilding is that if you ask 10 people how to do something, you'll get 10 different responses---that's just how bodybuilding is. For this reason, take everything as a grain of salt. If what they're saying makes sense... then test it, see if it works for you... then come up with your own plan / regimen.

You would be best off doing 2 cycles to achieve your goals.

1) bulking for 3 months.. (November - January)
2) cutting for 3 months.. (April - June)

you'll be cut for summer, and have all that extra size & muscle that you want.

For a first bulking cycle it doesn't get much better than the tried, tested, and true Deca/Dbol/Sustenon. It's a perfect mix of complimentary steroids which are not too hardcore and give significant gains.

Deca & Sustenon are injected weekly. If you need information on how to obtain syringes, sizes, and how to inject properly.. let me know.

An ideal 12 week cycle custom designed for you / your stats would be:

You should have nolvadex or arimidex pills just in case you feel gyncomastia setting in... (the possibility of excess tesosterone aromatizing into estrogen and causing breast tissue to form on top of your pecs.) The anti-estrogens will effectively prevent this from happening. They will also help shed a bit of water during your cycle so you don't look too bloated.

From this cycle you could expect to move up to around 245LB - 250LB of lean muscle tissue. (I doubt you'd want to get any bigger than this) If you stick to your routine & diet you can expect to move up to 245LB and lose some fat as well. On this cycle, you will have to stop the swimming for the meanwhile... and eat a whole lot more. (Still eat clean like you currently are... just MORE.)

Cutting cycles are a little more difficult since all the really effective injectables have a short half-life and require injections every day, or every other day. I don't think you'd be comfortable injecting EOD for a second cycle... so we'll work around it. Again, I designed this with your stats, goals, and experience in mind.

Winstrol-V (oral pills)
Sustenon 250 (weekly injected)
Equipose (weekly injected)
Halotestin (oral pills)
Clenbuterol (oral pills or oral liquid)

During this cycle your energy levels will be through the roof... keep ane ye on your blood pressure as your heart rate will be slightly elevated. Do the cardio, the swimming, everything... you'll lose that gut in no time and bring out some abs on this cycle. You'd likely cut around 15LB of fat and tone up those bulky muscles you acquired in the previous cycle. You can expect to get to the 8-9% BF range. Eat clean, consistent throughout the day, lots of water as you'll get dehydrated quickly with the faster metabolism.

If you ask others I'm sure they'll say to up the dosages on these cycles...especially on the Sustenon and Equipose. These are your first cycles and your body is not used to gear. You can get all the gains you want and then some, without using a lot of gear.

Remember, steroids are NOT a replacement for bad nutrition and lazy training. They are used to aid and enhance a rigerous regimen to attain goals of a shorter period of time.

Hope this helps,
Justin

edit: the cycles would not show up properly as text.. (spacing was off).. so I made them into images and attached.

Last edited by Justin e36; 09-28-2004 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:08 PM   #201
BimmiN
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BimmiN
Very interesting, this stuff answers alot of my questions.
If I wasn't married I would probably give this some serious thought, but as it stands my wife would kill me if I went on gear.

I am looking at doing a natural bulking cycle this fall/winter. What kinda foods would you recommend to eat for the bulking? Also, would I want to hold off on the cardio for the bulking cycle?
-Thanks!
Old 09-28-2004, 02:30 PM   #202
Justin e36
---

Yes.. when you're bulking you have to be a lazy ass. That means.. sleep as much as possible.. 12 hours a night would be good. Eat like crazy.. high calorie... but don't binge too much on the burgers and such. And no cardio. The only exercise you should get is from a very heavy intense workout. Other than that, you should be resting and eating.

Foods are the usuals... chicken, tuna, salads, yogurts, weight gainers, wholemeal breads, eggs, dairy products, oatmeal (very good), low fat ice creams, veggie burgers, red meats, fruits, etc.
Old 09-28-2004, 02:56 PM   #203
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Great Write up ! ! I dont think i will ever try roids... gotta see how creatine is first !

Justin ,

Today im starting Creatine ...lost about 10lbs since i started ECA stack and really toned up all around .....Now its time to start packin on some muscle...

Creatine along with protein shakes through the day along with a ton of egg whites and chicken breats... what else would u suggest for bulking ???

Should i stop doing cardio ? or just cut down to like 10 mins a workout ?

Should i be doing sets of 4-7 reps each heavy weights ??

Thanks u da man !
Old 09-28-2004, 03:55 PM   #204
AndreNY
6th Gear Member

wow justin what i the wolrd can i say, you are the best. and being as dedicated as you are to explain something so thorougly as you do, going to the gym is never a problem. I just have one quick question is it possible for me not to use steroids with a needle (injection) and only stay on pills or liquid, i want to make sure my parents dont find out, and im scared shitless of needles, i could never ever inject myself with a needle, even if my life depended on it.

thanx

andre
Old 09-28-2004, 07:20 PM   #205
Millad
4th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Millad
Justin, how does one lose fat off their face?

Thanks in advance
Old 09-29-2004, 10:09 AM   #206
Justin e36
---

Natural Bulking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328power
Great Write up ! ! I dont think i will ever try roids... gotta see how creatine is first !

Justin ,

Today im starting Creatine ...lost about 10lbs since i started ECA stack and really toned up all around .....Now its time to start packin on some muscle...

Creatine along with protein shakes through the day along with a ton of egg whites and chicken breats... what else would u suggest for bulking ???

Should i stop doing cardio ? or just cut down to like 10 mins a workout ?

Should i be doing sets of 4-7 reps each heavy weights ??

Thanks u da man !
Read the write up a few posts back on cycling creatine if you haven't already. The key to bulking is food... lots and lots of food. I can't stress this enough.. you literally have to be a glutton. When I was bulking last year I always had some food in my hand... I'd bring a cooler to work filled with food which I'd eat throughout the day. (yes, a cooler.. not a lunch bag). The thing is... you're already nicely leaned out, so you must eat CLEAN. You got it down.. chicken breasts (a george foreman grill will make life very easy for you... so would bulking chicken breasts in bulk a la M&M Meat Shops), tuna, peanuts, natural peanut butter, egg whites (it's cheaper and much better to buy liquid egg whites instead of buying whole eggs and throwing the yolk out.) And be sure to get in your oatmeal in the morning to keep your digestive system running smoothly with all that food you'll be consuming.

You can do a quick cardio workout to warm your body up if necessary. Get the oxygen moving and the blood flowing. But remember your objective is NOT to burn calories here! You want to keep them in your system. I usually don't do any cardio when bulking... just lots of slow stretching to warm up instead.

Post workout is when your body is ready for the protein intake and will utilize it most effectively. Your muscles rebuild and develop during sleep... this is when your body refreshes itself. This explains why when you wake up in the morning you feel your muscles all hard... they've been rebuilding all night! Remember though, that protein is the building block of muscle tissue... can't build a house without bricks, similarly you can't build muscle without protein. For this reason the best times for your protein intake is post-workout, and pre-bedtime.

Creatine should be taken in the morning... no coffee. Be sure to drink a good gallon of water a day (10 glasses. 8 glasses is average intake for a person... male/female/short/tall/etc. You're bigger than the average person, and you're not a female.) 10 glasses, minimum.. this is to prevent your muscles cramping up from the creatine. If you still find your muscles cramping up then increase your potassium intake.... banana's are useful for this.

If you find you just don't have an appetite to eat all day long, then invest a few bucks into a good Vitamin B12 supplement... or even a B-Complex. Vitamin B12, like all B vitamins, is important for metabolism. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and in the maintenance of the central nervous system. As a result, it also increases your appetite!

Yes, you should be doing heavy weight / low reps. Always start with a warm-up set to get your muscles used to the motion. Even if it means bench pressing without any weight on the bar... just get used to the motion. This you can do for 10+ reps to warm up. Remember, slow and steady... all because there isn't any weight on there doesn't mean to bang out the reps like a machine gun. Your next 3 sets should be 6-8 reps. By this I mean minimum 6 reps.. this is your GOAL. You MUST hit 6 reps.. keep that in your mind. If you do rep 6 and you feel you still have some juice in you, then push out the final 2 reps. If you still have juice in you after 8, then you're not lifting heavy enough. No more than 4 reps (including warm-up) per exercise. When you finish your 4th set, your muscles should be so fatigued that if you dropped the weight to half, you'll have a tough time moving it.

J
Old 09-29-2004, 10:24 AM   #207
Justin e36
---

Do I Have to Inject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreNY
wow justin what i the wolrd can i say, you are the best. and being as dedicated as you are to explain something so thorougly as you do, going to the gym is never a problem. I just have one quick question is it possible for me not to use steroids with a needle (injection) and only stay on pills or liquid, i want to make sure my parents dont find out, and im scared shitless of needles, i could never ever inject myself with a needle, even if my life depended on it.

thanx

andre
I never recommend an oral-only cycle. Side effects are too high for the benefits. Not only this, but you will likely not keep your gains. If you want I can provide a technical explination on how to stack steroids, and which drugs are complimentary and why they should be used together for the most gains, least side effects, and to keep your gains. A lot of the time you hear about people using steroids then complaining they lost all their gains afterwards.. this is because they mixed the wrong steroids, or didn't mix at all / did an oral only cycle. You will lose SOME gains no matter what---mainly water retention, but you should never lose all your gains.

Everyone's afraid of the injections at first... I know some guys who've sat in the bathroom for hours just staring at this needle trying to push themselves to do the first injection. It's not easy at first. If you do it properly the pain is nothing more than a pinch. The easiest place to inject is in your glutes. (upper / outer region. for example, if you took 1 butt-cheek and drew a cross-hair on it (like a + across the whole cheek---you will end up with 4 quadrants.. or sections. The injection goes in the top / outer quadrant. Very easy to do yourself if you're not overweight.) However, it is still easier to get a friend or girlfriend to do this for you. And no, you don't have to take off your clothes if a friend does this for you. Just wear boxers and pull one side up to expose your butt-cheek and not your goods. If you'd like steps on how to administer injections, just ask.

If you're going to do it, do it right.

Last edited by Justin e36; 09-29-2004 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:30 AM   #208
Justin e36
---

Slimming Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millad
Justin, how does one lose fat off their face?

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately fat on your face can not be "worked off" with any type of exercise. This is because your head does not have many muscles in it.. it is primarily ligaments and connective tissue. The easiest way to get rid of this fat is with surgery. (it's not too expensive either.)

However, before you run to the operating room, remember that most of the 'fat' on your face is actually retained water. Get a good dieuretic and try that, it should slim your face some. If your still not happy then your other option is to simply lose some weight. Your face will retain fat / water along with the rest of your body.. it stays in balance. If you lose fat overall, your face will effectively slim down too.

I've had my face look deathly skinny to round and fat with a double chin before... it changes as my body changes. (bulking / cutting) A good dieuretic helps me out in the bulking season though.

J
Old 09-29-2004, 12:06 PM   #209
328power
GAS GUZZLER !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
Natural Bulking

Read the write up a few posts back on cycling creatine if you haven't already. The key to bulking is food... lots and lots of food. I can't stress this enough.. you literally have to be a glutton. When I was bulking last year I always had some food in my hand... I'd bring a cooler to work filled with food which I'd eat throughout the day. (yes, a cooler.. not a lunch bag). The thing is... you're already nicely leaned out, so you must eat CLEAN. You got it down.. chicken breasts (a george foreman grill will make life very easy for you... so would bulking chicken breasts in bulk a la M&M Meat Shops), tuna, peanuts, natural peanut butter, egg whites (it's cheaper and much better to buy liquid egg whites instead of buying whole eggs and throwing the yolk out.) And be sure to get in your oatmeal in the morning to keep your digestive system running smoothly with all that food you'll be consuming.

You can do a quick cardio workout to warm your body up if necessary. Get the oxygen moving and the blood flowing. But remember your objective is NOT to burn calories here! You want to keep them in your system. I usually don't do any cardio when bulking... just lots of slow stretching to warm up instead.

Post workout is when your body is ready for the protein intake and will utilize it most effectively. Your muscles rebuild and develop during sleep... this is when your body refreshes itself. This explains why when you wake up in the morning you feel your muscles all hard... they've been rebuilding all night! Remember though, that protein is the building block of muscle tissue... can't build a house without bricks, similarly you can't build muscle without protein. For this reason the best times for your protein intake is post-workout, and pre-bedtime.

Creatine should be taken in the morning... no coffee. Be sure to drink a good gallon of water a day (10 glasses. 8 glasses is average intake for a person... male/female/short/tall/etc. You're bigger than the average person, and you're not a female.) 10 glasses, minimum.. this is to prevent your muscles cramping up from the creatine. If you still find your muscles cramping up then increase your potassium intake.... banana's are useful for this.

If you find you just don't have an appetite to eat all day long, then invest a few bucks into a good Vitamin B12 supplement... or even a B-Complex. Vitamin B12, like all B vitamins, is important for metabolism. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and in the maintenance of the central nervous system. As a result, it also increases your appetite!

Yes, you should be doing heavy weight / low reps. Always start with a warm-up set to get your muscles used to the motion. Even if it means bench pressing without any weight on the bar... just get used to the motion. This you can do for 10+ reps to warm up. Remember, slow and steady... all because there isn't any weight on there doesn't mean to bang out the reps like a machine gun. Your next 3 sets should be 6-8 reps. By this I mean minimum 6 reps.. this is your GOAL. You MUST hit 6 reps.. keep that in your mind. If you do rep 6 and you feel you still have some juice in you, then push out the final 2 reps. If you still have juice in you after 8, then you're not lifting heavy enough. No more than 4 reps (including warm-up) per exercise. When you finish your 4th set, your muscles should be so fatigued that if you dropped the weight to half, you'll have a tough time moving it.

J
Fantastic ! ! !

For creatine i take 5gs after i wake up with some Grapejuice and bran...

then i take 5 gs when i get home from work and 5 gs before and after workout ( thats only for first week LOADING ) Sounds Good ?????

For the last while i have been boiling up a dozen eggs a day and eating the white only all day while at work... its a pain in the ass boiling and peeling all those eggs daily.... Can you drink liquid eggs whites right out of the box or like put them into a shake ?

Thanks for all your help....
Old 09-29-2004, 01:36 PM   #210
e0fw3l54
1st Gear Newbie

Wow this tread is awsome thanks for the info Justin! it's much appreciated.

When you say eat anything and everything does it really matter what I eat. Right now my diet consists of usually

Breakfast
7am bowl of Oatmeal, 3 eggs two toast
9:30-10am Mcdonalds - two sauage mcmuffins

Lunch
12 pm- 2 hamburgers (usually two teen burgers)and fries
3 pm- coffee cake snack

dinner
6 pm - dinner usually one pita with chicken or meatball spagehetti (I usually don't eat much dinner b/c I'm so full from the morning but by the time I hit the sack I'm a little hungry, would it matter if I ate another meal just before I bed?)

Can you give me some advice on my diet...should I cut back on my fat intake? My weight is 135lbs 17%body fat (I'm up 10lbs and 7% bodyfat) I'm 5'7.

Last edited by e0fw3l54; 09-29-2004 at 01:40 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: