Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2004, 05:33 PM   #1
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Thumbs up Bodybuilding

Okay, well I've suddenly received a flood of PM's regarding bodybuilding... sorry to those who I haven't replied to as of yet.

It looks like everyone wants to start bulking up starting October 1st... so I figured I'll start a thread about this.

Myself, I've lost an insane amount of weight these past months... primarilly due to surgery and attempting to recover. Ask anyone who has seen me this year and they'll tell you just how scrawny I got. Only 210LB @ 6'1".

Well, that changes this winter... I'm bulking back up to 240LB again. It was a very good weight for me. (in my avatar I'm around 230LB). When I begin my bulking phase I will post progress updates on here... I hope everyone else does the same. I'm still working on my meal plan and my weightlifting regimen... when it's done, I'll post it all up.

Bodybuilding is a mindset you get into, having others around you encouraging you and seeing progress around you is highly motivational. That's what this thread is for.

Anyone else looking to get big this winter? ... Post your stats, what your goals are, and your questions. We can all help one another out. I don't care whether you plan on bodybuilding naturally or with supplements or with drugs... it's all love, I don't want anyone knocking others down for the path they choose to take. Feel free to ask real questions, and expect real answers. I don't want this thread turning into a flame war.

Justin

p.s. i sell supplements and things of that nature at discounted prices for anyone who cares to save a couple bucks.

Last edited by Justin e36; 09-01-2004 at 07:07 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: