Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
BMWags
6th Gear Member

SSC Ultimate Aero TT.....Veyron Killer?

http://www.supercars.net/cars/3621.html

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?v=y&s=...ateAeroTT1.jpg

March 26th, 2007-Just in are the results from SSC's first planned high speed run which they attempted on Nevada's Highway 93. Unfortunately, a snowstorm meant changing locations to an uneven road surface and the Areo was limited to 221 mph before its driver had to back off. Only using half throttle at that speed, the Aero's available 1183 bhp was massive and could spin the wheels at 190 in 6th gear! SSC's photographer reports that that they will try again for the production speed record at a better location in the near future.

October 31st 2006, Las Vegas - Using SCC's proprietary twin-turbo design, the Ultimate Aero TT's power plant has surpassed its original design specifications in all areas, producing a nasty 1180 bhp at 6750 rpm and 961 ft lbs of tarmac tearing torque while maintaining a paltry 2750 lbs of curb weight. The meticulously manufactured carbon fibre composite body harnesses a motor that has a wonderful idle, incredible daily drivability characteristics, runs on 91 octane pump fuel, easily handles the rigors of long term redline usage while delivering and incredible 15 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.

Further establishing its place among the supercars, the Ultimate Aero TT produces more emissions legal horsepower than any other production automobile in the world, thanks in the large part to the tireless efforts of the design team.

But the dedication to every small detail doesn't stop at excellent performance; the hand-stitched, custom leather interior will turn heads all by itself. Race-ready seats are designed to accommodate a driver up to 6'7'' and 300 lbs. Standard features include power windows, power locks, security system, DVD player, a backup camera, height adjustment, premium sounds system, five-light sequential shift indicator and a horsepower gauge.

SSC plans a limited run of only 25 cars with a distinctive number plate matching chassis numbers to protect its collector value.

Taken from supercars.net

Sure it will be fast...still looks ugly as sin
BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
Boots R
Boots, not boost

And here i'm thinking SCC is Sport Compat Car magazine.

Good article.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
BennyL
7th Gear Member

wtf? ugly? are you out of your mind? how is this car ugly?

My Ride: E36 318 Convertible - Black Ext. Peanutbutter Int.
BennyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
SeRb
Don't shrink me Gypsy!

kudos to BennyL when i opened up the picture set the last thing i thought about the car was that it's ugly....
SeRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 03:26 PM   #5
///Milan
4th Gear Member

Plus it's thte first version, I'm sure it'll look better and be more refined if they release it. The first Koenigsegg was pretty ugly but the new ones look sick.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:15 PM   #6
saix
rawr

Send a message via AIM to saix
1990 just called, lamborghini would like their design back...

the tail lights and the headlights look atrocious.
saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:53 PM   #7
BMWags
6th Gear Member

^^^
i agree here...the side shots make it look really sleek and sexy tho, im NOT a fan of the rear end at all
Old 04-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #8
BennyL
7th Gear Member

i hope this car surpasses the veyron in a real-life test. i ****ing hate the veyron, and i have 2 friends that love it so much, i just want it to get beat so i can tell them its a piece of shit.

My Ride: E36 318 Convertible - Black Ext. Peanutbutter Int.
BennyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:21 PM   #9
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I think this car looks MUCH better then the Veyron. The bugatti just reminds me of a roided version of a TT. Its nasty!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:12 PM   #10
saix
rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
I think this car looks MUCH better then the Veyron. The bugatti just reminds me of a roided version of a TT. Its nasty!
You liked it nasty last night baby! *santa*
Old 04-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #11
saix
rawr

omg I just thorough about this! What if it is wearing some kind of shell all around?!
Old 04-11-2007, 08:08 PM   #12
JazzM
6th Gear Member

I was expecting something along the lines of the audi TT... very nice

T.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #13
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
side profile looks great, the rear end is a little busy, but I can deal with it, the front end looks like they ****ed up & put a last minute add-on with the lump of black shit down the hood, but the car does pump out some impressive numbers with that TT 387 motor.

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:59 PM   #14
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyL
i hope this car surpasses the veyron in a real-life test. i ****ing hate the veyron, and i have 2 friends that love it so much, i just want it to get beat so i can tell them its a piece of shit.

its such a bandwagon car I feel. Like kids in grade school always loved lamorghinis cuz they were the fastest, then the story changes every single time a faster car comes out. Yes, the Veyron looks like an Audi TT on crank...but id still take one. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
side profile looks great, the rear end is a little busy, but I can deal with it, the front end looks like they ****ed up & put a last minute add-on with the lump of black shit down the hood, but the car does pump out some impressive numbers with that TT 387 motor.

Front end has Grand Prix looking headlights and that goofy black 'nose' panel, it could have been done better.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #15
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyL
+1!!

hate that car as well

as for this one it looks ok. Not a big fan of the front end
AceOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: