Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-11-2007, 01:05 PM   #1
spicandspan
1st Gear Newbie

door locks are messed up.

I have 2000 323ci coupe and the door locks are acting up. They lock fine but they dont unlock, only if I manually open the door with my key (driverside wont unlock with key but passenger side will). It unlocks fine from the inside, But its driving me crazy, I hate having to unlock the passenger side door so i can unlock the driver side door from the inside. Ive read up and alot people say that the door lock actuators have to be changed, how much would this cost, and are there any other solutions/parts that can resolve this problem.

Last edited by spicandspan; 04-11-2007 at 01:08 PM.
spicandspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
SeRb
Don't shrink me Gypsy!

im not too sure about the cost...

but i mean there will have to be enough labour involved because ur door panels are gonna have to come off to get to the locking mechanisms and so on...

i have a problem like that on my car, the driver side door unlocks but wont lock so i have to do it manually... anyways, not much of a hassle for me i dont think im gonna change it...

good luck
SeRb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: