Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-28-2017, 10:35 AM   #1
sixermanny
1st Gear Newbie

Paint a Touring?

Hey all..

After two e24's..(633 and M6), I have succumbed to settling down ...I have an 02 325xit and it has rust showing up in 3 spots and a front fender needing replacing as PO was hit. I was also thinking of finding a M-Tech II front bumper (leads?). I bought the Manitoba car for $3500 with 150k on it. I needed to spend $1100 immediately on it to make it road worthy - tires, rotors, pads, gasket, oil etc. I'm slowly going down the list of replacing things before they break. The rear rides pretty rough so since i need to fix it, I will lower it with Eibach springs i just found on kijiji and now I'm in the hunt for rear M3 struts (I hear they won't leak out) as i already have bilsteins fronts put on by PO. I swapped out the comfort seats for electric sports seats (anyone want the electric comforts??)

All 4 corners have already been painted once by PO (showing tape lines in some spots - nasty) hood does not match fender.. now i want to fix the rust and replace the fender.. Any one here paint a Touring? Any idea on cost? Any recommended shops?

BTW, I'm a residential designer in GTA, i do design work for renovations and lots of flips for clients..Can work with any contractor and I have an amazing contractor.. This is me: www.florodesigns.com barter?

Thanks for any leads!
Cheers,
E.

PS. the last picture is some photoshop of seeing what it would look like to add a brushed aluminum wrap to stock bumper to help break it up and put in some carbon fiber spliters.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my325xi-5139.jpg (354.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg my325xi-5120.jpg (379.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg my325xi-5122.jpg (473.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg my325xi-5127.jpg (338.6 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg front-bumper-mods.jpg (485.6 KB, 26 views)
sixermanny is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: