Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 08:17 AM   #631
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissembler View Post
hehe yeah, those ricers are all tools, even the dubbers are pretty bad. There was only one guy there who did a legit burnout too lol. Watching everyone come way too hot into the parking lot, acting like a big shot, then they make the right into the spaces and bottom out their suspension and scrape the exhaust on that one area, that was funny as hell, although I did feel bad for the guy with the 60s camaro, but serves him right for stooping to the ricer level

and hell yea i'm comin out sunday, I'd run one of the routes if it was cancelled

Oh and john, sorry I won't be able to make it for the big track next week. Just not in the cards right now.
HOpe you still come to the track saturday afternoon, bring your helmet for rides with the instructors, and we are doing a track walk Saturday evening too, I'll fill you in more at the meet Sunday
richie_s999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #632
W2WDETAILING
Banned

good chance im going to stop by the edge lounge after the cruise. and im going to bring my chick
W2WDETAILING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #633
sands
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W2WDETAILING View Post
good chance im going to stop by the edge lounge after the cruise. and im going to bring my chick
So you text me, and I didn't have your number, but I just saw your signature!
Thanks for not answering me back when I asked "Who's this?!"
Douchebag
See you guys tomorrow,
sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:08 AM   #634
W2WDETAILING
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands View Post
Douchebag
See you guys tomorrow,
yeah sorry i was on the phone when you replied and i forgot
Old 09-06-2009, 08:52 AM   #635
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sands View Post
Douchebag
See you guys tomorrow,
Don't piss the Sand's off LOL

Alright time for a big coffee, wash up the cars and see you all at 4!!!!!!!!!

I so need a spirited Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 09-06-2009, 11:10 PM   #636
W2WDETAILING
Banned

great time tonight eventho i was a lil late haha
Old 09-07-2009, 01:26 AM   #637
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

I'm sorry, I missed it. I will be there next meet. See you all at Mosport next w/e.

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 135i Msport Daily/track toy
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:25 AM   #638
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Good time last night, lots of laughs as usual!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the line up for the rest of the month so everyone know's what is going on!!!!!

Sept 12th (saturday) - Trillium club monthly members meeting - at Mosport's big track!!!
The club has the track for the weekend, we will be having our monthly meeting at the track, everyone is invited, club members and non members to check it out. We will be offering everyone rides as passangers with the instructors ( including rides in a brand new Z4 roadster - if you have a helmet please brinf with you) and will be doing a track walk at around 6pm. please be there for noon for the meeting and then enjoy a afternoon at the track with the Trillium BMW club.

Sept 20th (Sunday) will be the next Durham cruise 4pm meet time at the Edge lounge and 6pm cruise time

Sept 26th (Saturday) - London meet hosted by Boxer2 - we will be caravaning to London starting in Ajax with a stop in The west end to pick more people up, then attending a BMW BBQ at the Centrila Airport followed by a cruise Rene has set up back to the Toronto area

Sept 27th -(Sunday) - Trillium BMW club Auto cross - great fun filled all out driving timed event, everyone gets 5 runs of the course, and this will really help you improve your driving. Everyone there will help you anyway they can and you will have a good time. only $15 for club members (you can get a membership till the end of the year for $25 to become a member) all cars and skill levels - you don't have to be a pro to enjoy, you need to check these events out!!!

I would also really, really like to thank everyone who has been coming out to the events this summer. With your support and help I have been appointed to the Board of Directors with the Trillium BMW club as the Social Director.

taking this spot on the board, will allow me to give back to those who have been coming out to the meets and cruises with even better events and parties, and I look forward to planning these with all of you. Everyone involed in this summers events has contributed and I am not the only one who has made these times special, everyone who has come out has!!!!!!!!!!

See you all at the events, any questions email or pm me

Cheers

Richie
Old 09-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #639
Dissembler
4th Gear Member

Now that the announcement is official Rich is social directort, his first order of business is to socially direct (several) round of drinks from the bar to our table at the next meet! Woot for beer, I mean richie! (but also for beer)

And last night was funny as hell, to thosre that didn't show, you missed devon's pop bottle shake story and all the somewhat disturbing tangents it went off on lol (but dont ask him to repeat, I think he's one rendition away from the crazy ward hehe)
Dissembler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #640
Ceeker
Parts hoarding partner...

Rounds of beer on RICH!!!! woohoo I'm in....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to our new social director...:-)
Way to go Rich, we need someone to direct our drinking...you have my approval..lol

I think I've had 18 bmw's in 6 years.

1 90 325is white - keepin
1 87 325i vert -red - keepin
latest addition 1 88-325is red - parts
latest addition 1 89-325i vert - white -fixin/sold
latest addition 1 92-318i vert - blue - parts
latest addition 1 87 325is blk - parts.
latest addition as of 2013-Gold 87-325is auto! it's a keeper!
KEEPER 88 5sp Vert 2016
Ceeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #641
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissembler View Post
Now that the announcement is official Rich is social directort, his first order of business is to socially direct (several) round of drinks from the bar to our table at the next meet! Woot for beer, I mean richie! (but also for beer)

And last night was funny as hell, to thosre that didn't show, you missed devon's pop bottle shake story and all the somewhat disturbing tangents it went off on lol (but dont ask him to repeat, I think he's one rendition away from the crazy ward hehe)
LOL nice try, but doesn't it mean I have unlimited funds to buy drinks LOL and I beleive I did buy a round last night ..... your up next meet dude
Old 09-07-2009, 02:13 PM   #642
BMe30
all by chance...

see you on the 27th

Gone but not forgotten
BMe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #643
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Congrats on the new post Rich. Well deserved. Can't wait to see next years' line up of events. I think it will be a blast of a year..........

Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #644
richie_s999
6th Gear Member

Oh guess since john announced it in the track section - Parade laps at lunch for all at Mosport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Saturday I will not be missing them this time !!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #645
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Too funny Rich, Too funny.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: