I'm looking to find an E46 for occasional commuting and general fun. I have up to $20,000 for the right car. Requirements as follows:
- Condition: Clean and well maintained, but not necessarily a mint condition garage queen. No rust, no subframe cracking. Would prefer a reinforced subframe. Rod bearing recall if appropriate, valve adjustment completed, etc.;
- Preferably stock or only very lightly modified;
- Kilometres: up to a max of maybe 175K, depending on maintenance;
- Coupes only;
- Manuals only, though a well documented SMG swap would be considered;
- Colour: Pretty much anything other than silver. Love Oxford Green;
- Interior: Pretty much anything other than Dove Grey, though even that will not be a deal breaker for what is otherwise the right car.
I'm in Toronto, but am willing to travel a ways.
Please reply, or shoot me a PM.
Thanking you in advance.