Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Exhaust Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-26-2006, 08:48 AM   #31
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeM3n
Just an offer

But I noticed that you said that you were interested in getting a Rogue exhaust. My bro has been looking for an AA and wanted to trade for one. His is in good condition. Let me know if you are interested.
How may seasons has it been on the car. Was it bought new? Also has it seen winter.

Please advise
Old 01-26-2006, 10:33 AM   #32
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINE328
check pm.

PM replied
Old 01-26-2006, 12:56 PM   #33
Adriano
Who's your daddy now?

Send a message via MSN to Adriano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo328i
come on adriano why not dyno the car! haha
i am more than willing to do it for you.. you were supposed to show up for it yet you didnt.. you know where i am talking about.. either way i am sure i have higher whp numbers..
Hmmm, once again.....

Anyhow, new bid $350 and I'll pick it up- as long as there is no dents, visable scratches or damage. OK Len, now you have to bid $351.50.

Agent BMW trailer
Adriano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 01:57 PM   #34
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Evo328i
Hahah adriano.. i think someone is afraid to show what they got on their car and show how much it can actually put down. I will race you anyday on the track for money.. hehe

either way bump for a stellar pricing.. i wish i still had my e36 cuz i would be all over this.. and i am not a bargain hunter like the above j/k

you know i still like the bond mobile!
Evo328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:26 PM   #35
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriano
Hmmm, once again.....

Anyhow, new bid $350 and I'll pick it up- as long as there is no dents, visable scratches or damage. OK Len, now you have to bid $351.50.
Adriano I have someone with a Rogue exhaust that is willing to swapping. Pending the swap if it dosent go through you are curently the highest bidder
Old 01-26-2006, 09:44 PM   #36
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Is it gonna fit 1995 530I V8?
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:19 PM   #37
Darth Maul
1st Gear Newbie

I have the Rogue DMS Exhaust

Sup man, I'm dem3n's brother and he told me about this thread, I post in Bf.c and DTM all the time, I'm from Salem, Oregon, US. I have a clean Rogue DMS Exhaust, I love this exhaust, especially since I put my cats back on. I'm willing to trade ya for the AA Gen III if you can tell me that it's in great condition with no dents, dings, stuff like that ya know. Mine's in great condition, I bought it last August from a member on BF.C who bought it new 2 months prior, he had no cats and was too loud for him to use on the street. It probably has about 4,000 miles, which isn't much compared to yours I'm guessing. I've been using it through this winter only, so 1 winter compared to your 4. Pretty good trade, how does it perform, it still performs like an AA should right? If so, consider this a done deal. I would like for you to send me your exhaust first, because I don't have an exhaust and I work like everyday, but I will send you my exhaust one I get it and put it on. Which should be the same day. You will not be dissappointed with my Rogue DMS Exhaust, it performs very good!!! Big question I need to ask you though, is it DTM or Straight Tips, hopefully DTM. Anyways, i'll do it either way. Email me at adub2003@yahoo.com . Several people can vouch for me on bf.c and dtm, my name is darth maul on bf.c and antony on dtm. Get back to me bro.

Tony
Darth Maul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 12:45 AM   #38
Antz_Marchin
4th Gear Member

^ wow that first post should count as 10
Antz_Marchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 10:45 AM   #39
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maul
Sup man, I'm dem3n's brother and he told me about this thread, I post in Bf.c and DTM all the time, I'm from Salem, Oregon, US. I have a clean Rogue DMS Exhaust, I love this exhaust, especially since I put my cats back on. I'm willing to trade ya for the AA Gen III if you can tell me that it's in great condition with no dents, dings, stuff like that ya know. Mine's in great condition, I bought it last August from a member on BF.C who bought it new 2 months prior, he had no cats and was too loud for him to use on the street. It probably has about 4,000 miles, which isn't much compared to yours I'm guessing. I've been using it through this winter only, so 1 winter compared to your 4. Pretty good trade, how does it perform, it still performs like an AA should right? If so, consider this a done deal. I would like for you to send me your exhaust first, because I don't have an exhaust and I work like everyday, but I will send you my exhaust one I get it and put it on. Which should be the same day. You will not be dissappointed with my Rogue DMS Exhaust, it performs very good!!! Big question I need to ask you though, is it DTM or Straight Tips, hopefully DTM. Anyways, i'll do it either way. Email me at adub2003@yahoo.com . Several people can vouch for me on bf.c and dtm, my name is darth maul on bf.c and antony on dtm. Get back to me bro.

Tony
You want me to send you my exhaust first to a stranger i have never met before and wait for you to send yours. Do you know how stupid that sounds. sorry pal I dont even know you nor do I care if anyone can defend you. There is no way I am sending you my exhaust first. No deal sorry
Old 01-27-2006, 12:29 PM   #40
mkgino
6th Gear Member

I would ask minimum $500. I paid like $750 usd for mine when i bought it
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 06:00 PM   #41
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang
You want me to send you my exhaust first to a stranger i have never met before and wait for you to send yours. Do you know how stupid that sounds. sorry pal I dont even know you nor do I care if anyone can defend you. There is no way I am sending you my exhaust first. No deal sorry

i read that and was a little concerned as well...glad you feel the same way...although i'm sure the member could possibly be a great guy, i've seen teh scenario play out in a bad way too many times
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 08:07 PM   #42
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
dontworry. shit goes sour, bobby will hop in the civic with his boys and DEAL with that shit

so about the exhaust, sold? or what's the dealie-o

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2006 YZF-R6, bunch of go-fast stuff
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #43
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

ahahah u know how i do wit the propane tank hidden

anyways, as stated this is a really good price for an AA product...free bump
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 09:17 PM   #44
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87

i read that and was a little concerned as well...glad you feel the same way...although i'm sure the member could possibly be a great guy, i've seen teh scenario play out in a bad way too many times
Thanks superman. I am not saying he is not a good guy but hey its eat or be eaten in this world thanks for the free bump and yes people its still for sale but I am meeting up with a max member who has a rouge exhaust on sunday so pending how that goes it could be gone I will keep the board posted unless someone makes me an offer I cant refuse

Last edited by greekthang; 01-27-2006 at 09:20 PM.
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 11:43 PM   #45
PedroBMW
Hooked on Boost

So WHat happened with this? Still no buyer?

http://www.foldingtrailers.ca
PedroBMW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: