Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-29-2007, 10:56 PM   #1
davidrally20
1st Gear Newbie

set of rare 4 Japanese 3-piece WORK Rims, fits BMW

WORK Co. Ltd. is Japan's premiere manufacturer of high quality automotive performance wheels. I am selling my set of 4 WORK Ewing 3 rims. They are very light, 3 piece rims that had to be assembled when I bought them. They are gold and chrome, with 5 spokes.

The work cap comes off to reveal a key lock (I have 2 keys). You unlock this and rotate off the centre. Then a plate comes off to give access to the lug bolts.

I will include a set of lug bolts, 4 locking bolts, and the bolt lock key.

Size of the rims is 15x7. The bolt pattern is 5x120. I had them on an '89 635csi (see pic). They should fit the 5,6, and 7 series. I dont know for sure, but one reference said they would fit 3-Series (E36 '95-'99).

They were about $US 450 each when new. I will sell all 4 for $700 plus the bolts and keys. I had them on my car for 3 years, but I do less than 5,000 km/year, so they are in pretty good shape.

When I sold my 6er I hung on to them thinking I would get another BMW, but ended up with a Honda so they are not doing me any good sitting in my basement.
Attached Images
File Type: gif closeupofrim2.gif (174.7 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg pimped-ride.jpg (85.8 KB, 257 views)
File Type: gif rim.gif (224.7 KB, 258 views)
davidrally20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: