Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Bimmersport yet again

Well, I needed to have my ticking time bomb of a cooling system brought up to date so I asked Charlie if he could hook me up on kinda short notice for today (Saturday). Anyway, he did and now my fear of overheating is no more. Saw a few max members there so time went along pretty fast while we were shootin the shit.

Greek- Nice meeting up with you again man. Hopefully the dude at the exhaust shop came through for ya. I wanted to stick around to see your ride but 24 hours without sleep was catching up on me pretty fast.

Rocco- What can I say man? You have one sexy ass ride!

Marky Mark- Great job with detailing Charlie's X5 man. I know you weren't finished when I left but the paint was looking pretty sweet.

Oh ya, Jon kinda helped out a little I think He was too busy talking about his new TURBO CIVIC that's hittin the streets. I believe him and Greekthang have a race set up for sometime this summer. Should be interesting
R_JAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #2
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Oops wrong section. Can a mod move this for me.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Yes Big Man. Good seeing you again Richard. You ride looks very sharp. My exhaust came out incredible !! Guy did killer work !!! So the stressing was all worth it. LOL

Sounds incredible and of coarse Johnny and Charlie the boys changing the tranny fluid to Redline eliminated the light flywheel rattle plus some fresh diff fluids helped. Good to go

Marky Mark is detailing my van right now. Damn he does killer work !!! Very meticulous and I must say I am very impressed and he comes highly recommended from me.

I am ready for Blazes Civic. LOL I have a little box of goodies in my back pocket. LOL

Last edited by greekthang; 04-21-2007 at 07:28 PM.
greekthang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:12 AM   #4
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

turbo power baby...

ill spit rice out my exhuast as backfire!

rich your e46 looks sexy with the rims. and george my asian buddy says 'george! that exhaust sounds soooooooooooooooooooo niiiice!"

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:54 AM   #5
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_blaze
turbo power baby...

ill spit rice out my exhuast as backfire!

rich your e46 looks sexy with the rims. and george my asian buddy says 'george! that exhaust sounds soooooooooooooooooooo niiiice!"

!! My friend George and Jonny !!

LOL
Old 04-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Thanks guys!
It was a fun day. Lots of laughs for sure. We should set up a meet at Bimmersport one Saturday this summer for a show and shine (Turbo Civics welcome)
Old 04-23-2007, 01:56 PM   #7
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_JAY
Thanks guys!
It was a fun day. Lots of laughs for sure. We should set up a meet at Bimmersport one Saturday this summer for a show and shine (Turbo Civics welcome)
Actually Richard we where discussing that and if charlie is ok with that I am down for sure. I am sure my bro and his E30 M3 is there and Steelgreys blown 330 will be there. Including Jonny and Charlie thats 6 people right there.

Technically its 7. I count me as 2 people but Slim Jonny bought the average back to 6. LOL

P.S. Speaking of civics after the cruise I was behind a Vtec civic. guy was all cool with a hot girl. He guns it by mid 3rd I pass laughing at him and slipping her the tongue. He was pissed but what could he do. He had to catch me first. LOL and even then what could he do. LOL

Last edited by greekthang; 04-23-2007 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #8
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang
Actually Richard we where discussing that and if charlie is ok with that I am down for sure. I am sure my bro and his E30 M3 is there and Steelgreys blown 330 will be there. Including Jonny and Charlie thats 6 people right there.

Technically its 7. I count me as 2 people but Slim Jonny bought the average back to 6. LOL

P.S. Speaking of civics after the cruise I was behind a Vtec civic. guy was all cool with a hot girl. He guns it by mid 3rd I pass laughing at him and slipping her the tongue. He was pissed but what could he do. He had to catch me first. LOL and even then what could he do. LOL
LOL

atta boy george.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #9
bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Thanks guys!
It's funny cause it feels like we have a meet everyday at the shop.

I think a Saturday meet this summer is a really good idea...we'll have to work on that with a bbq. We can have George on the bbq (but that may leave us without any food j/k)

BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE
Specializing in BMW parts and service
905-670-9200

www.bimmersport.ca
bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 10:42 PM   #10
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmersport
It's funny cause it feels like we have a meet everyday at the shop.

I think a Saturday meet this summer is a really good idea...we'll have to work on that with a bbq. We can have George on the bbq (but that may leave us without any food j/k)

LOL 2 for me none for you.

Buddy I'll be the chef. I'll just eat really well in the morning. I am in for sure on a BBQ at your shop buddy

Last edited by greekthang; 04-26-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #11
R_JAY
Has the world for ransom

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang
LOL 2 for me none for you.

Buddy I'll be the chef. I'll just eat really well in the morning. I am in for sure on a BBQ at your shop buddy
I'm gonna have to remember to have a big lunch before heading up to the meet

How's the exhaust now that you've had it for a week? I'm only asking because I know how you are. In today out tomorrow lol.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:43 PM   #12
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I'm gonna have to remember to have a big lunch before heading up to the meet

How's the exhaust now that you've had it for a week? I'm only asking because I know how you are. In today out tomorrow lol.

Hey now !!! I'm still a growing boy

It sounds amazing Rich. At certain rpms it sound super loud. I mean more bass then my last one. Sets of alarms like crazy. If you stand behind it at idle the ground vibrates. LOL

But there no droning in the cabin and it sounds incredible at WOT

I think I will keep this one for 2 weeks. LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: