Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 09:20 PM   #61
jeremy
6th Gear Member

should charlie be involved, no.....in reality, i agree with spartias, charlie/bimmersport is involved...

and i don't have beef with either of the two..infact, from what i have heard about charlie, i wouldn't hesitate to bring my car to him...
Old 04-17-2007, 11:57 PM   #62
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

I dont see why people still insist that Charlie/Bimmersport should be involved in this!!!?? Even the owner/ brother, whatever, said the engine swap was perfect!!! SO why do we need to get him into this???

When you buy a SHELL, you are getting a project, obviously it needs work, i dont see how anyone can missunderstand that! But obviously possible, since i got this email about one of my shells for sale;

AD:
Selling an 85 325e E30 i had sitting for 7 years (indoor, dry and heated). The car is sold as a rolling shell, was a 325e 5 spd,NO drive train, very SOLID and ORIGINAL condition, no accidents or repairs. 95% rust free, some easy to fix rust spots but not structural. No rust on wheel arches, doors, trunk lid. No interior/carpets/dash. Has all glass, but cracked windshield. Ready for project or will make an excellent track car! Asking $300

Reply; dose the bmw run in good condition, what do u mean no interior??
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 04-18-2007, 12:30 AM   #63
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
It is slander just because of the original thread title, in my opinion. Only Bimmersport was named, where as in reality the shop issue was just in the peripheral of the actual complaint. Since then the title has been changed to better reflect the member(s) being discussed.

And no one is stopping anyone from discussing anything. The thread is wide open, and we haven't censored anything but the thread title. It's ironic that you mention mature manner, because you were the first to make a "joke" of a post which everyone can tell is a serious opinion veiled in sarcasm; this is perfectly clear given your posts for a long time now.

In any case I apologize for going off topic. Hopefully this issue is well on its way to being addressed constructively.
cool... yes, I do joke a lot... cuz if I didn't then I go mentally insaine... i am out of this thread... best of luck to all
Old 04-18-2007, 12:34 AM   #64
punnzzells
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartiatis
Also, seems that when johnny Blaze put this shell for sale, he used the bimmersport phone # and the name. If I had a problem, it would be with Johnny Blaze and Charlie. So dont say he has nothing to do with it. As far as I know, Charlie is the owner of bimmersport. Correct me if I am wrong.
i don't think people are understanding your view.... too many emotions on this topic now...
Old 04-18-2007, 12:34 AM   #65
punnzzells
Banned

Ok... now I am out of the closet for real.. lol
Old 04-18-2007, 12:00 PM   #66
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

So the OP bought a shell sight unseen, AS IS, what did he expect?

I don't think this is fair to bimmersport, the thread title s/b changed. People just reading the titles may get the wrong impression about the business and cause them losses.

If this is slander, the mod(s) who pointed it out yet did nothing about it s/b liable.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:04 PM   #67
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_blaze
This is where the complication comes from. I sold Jeff a SHELL that is it, I didnt have any work done anywhere. Jeff had the work done by us, the shell he bought to build up on. Hence the reason why he bought the engine from someone else, and s/c from us. It was a build up, of a car he wanted. I merely provided a shell, in which he is really unhappy with its paint job or current state. I bought the car WITH the paint job. The purchase of the car was done without an in-person inspection, nor was Jeff's thoughts/complaints about the paint mentioned at the time of delivery, which now is a common understanding that he could have and something could have been done at the time. The only thing that was mentioned was that it is getting repainted, apparently not all of it. The SHELL was sold by me, privately not through bimmersport in AS IS condition. I would not sell a shell "cert. and e-tested" when it has no engine inside of it.

And WindsorBMW, it doesnt have to be dropped. Jeff posted this, rather obnoxious post claiming all these things and I would really like them cleared up on his end, just like how I have taken the time to clear my end. Send you what M3 bumper? A replacement for the one you paid %150 for?

The car as I bought it, wasnt in any state it is now...I have added things to smallest degree, even the underpanels, brake ducts, fog lights, headlight wiring, I even bought a new M3 differential, and ZF transmission because I wasnt satisfied with the hack job the guys who initially built my car did wiht the flanges. Half of the panels, rubbers, gaksets, seals I never even had on the car in the first place and didnt know they were missing and I put them for you. I just bought fog lights for you, so that way i would have had it along with all the misc panels that were missing when I initially bought the car as claiming you saw all the pictures, theres no fogs am I right? Jeremy, If I "****ed him over" wouldnt have I just looked the other way and slapped it all together?

As far as the value of the car, the mechanical shape...I think I would have some idea, because I am in the trade..for the other's posting, who arent in this trade and work flipping burgers or making sandwhiches, or wherever you work at not even involving this industry, Id like to ask..what are you basing your information on that I ****ed him over, or ripped him off?? Id really like to know, because your posts make a negative image for myself, and for the company I work for. Im sure you wouldnt want someone making comments against you, and your company's repuation based on one side's arguements?

Jeff, everything has been sent to you except the hood release cable/handle and gas cap, as I am waiting to get them, if I had an extra e36 gas cap I would have sent it today, and I am PM'ing you the tracking number. Again, if you have any questions please contact the shop during WORKING HOURS. I do not check my PM's first thing in the morning, so maybe following those guidlines would ease the fustration of you thinking Im trying to dodge you.

If you have any serious complaints about the way it was repaired, rust issues, improper alignment of panels or anything along those lines. It will not be taken up, or held responsible by either me or Bimmersport because it isnt any of our work. If you wish to contact them, I discussed with you last night who you can talk to.
Very well put bro!!! It is the buyers responsibility to look over and inspect the shell BEFORE it is
purchased.

He has no one to blame but himself IMO
Old 04-18-2007, 04:01 PM   #68
oldskool3
4th Gear Member

After reading this whole thread the only thing I can conclude is that the OP should have checked out the car before purchasing it as a shell. Just because someone claims a body is mint doesn't mean that in your own opinion it will be. Unless you are 100% confident in the seller always check the merchandise before purchasing.

I think it is a good thing that Charlie got involved althought it was probably not his doing at all, he seems to be involved solely by association with johnny_blaze. But seeing his post stepping up to help out with the situations only helps out his reputation on maX and in the bmw community.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:54 PM   #69
ABUSTAIF
ZA3EEM

johnyblaze whats going on broo all this shit talking about u , its k man they think a mint shell means its 2007 from bmw factory, u guys make me ****en sick u bought a ****en car without even going to have a look at it? u don't even deserve it. charlie keep up the good work.
ps. look at a car before u buy it AND u don't have to talk shit on the net to get what u want, go to them and ask them wt u have said on the net.
if anyone is going to replay on my post pm me .

Old 04-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #70
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

You talkin' to me?

Don't be a tough guy by asking ppl to PM u if they have something to say to u.

What has been posted is now in the past. John and my Bro are dealing privately now, so piss off, it has nothing to do with me - all I added was a nice install job that Charlie has done.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:29 PM   #71
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Evo328i
If you got a problem take it up with me.. but everything is settled.. and this is all done..

charlie did what he said he would and he did an amazing install.

Either way .. things between me and jonny have been finished.. and everything is settled minus a few minor things that i am waiting for and should receive over the weekend..

Either way.. Bimmersport does a great job at what they do..
Old 04-20-2007, 12:46 AM   #72
JNSchnitzer
Christ is King

Glad to hear that everything is settled (well almost). Charlie and Jon are class act guys and i'm sure that it was all a misunderstanding. Hope u Windsor boys can get ur cars ready for the summer so that u can come down for some meets.

Joe
Old 04-20-2007, 06:16 AM   #73
ABUSTAIF
ZA3EEM

pm sent

Old 04-27-2007, 10:40 PM   #74
greekthang
6th Gear Member

**** everyone else Johnny and Charlie are the men period !!!

Class act guys and very good at what they do more importantly they are both great great guys and I will go to bat for them any day

Mods sorry for the swearing

Last edited by greekthang; 04-27-2007 at 10:51 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:47 AM   #75
$500bimmer
6th Gear Member

^^^+100000000

they both do what they can to help everyone out!

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: