Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2003, 09:07 PM   #17
Dave 325i
4th Gear Member

1) The US played a big part in WWII. In fact if the USA hadn't come in, history would be quite different now.

2) Canada had a large, if supporting, role.

3) The logic is that Saddam is too crazy to have nukes. France, Great Britain, Israel, China, USA, India, Russia, Pakistan all have nukes too.

Yes, you can fight fire with fire. It's called nuclear deterrence. No one is nuking anyone else right now because they'd be nuked instantly in return. Measures have been taken to reduce the numbers of nukes in world, but there are still plenty to destroy the world many times over.

Quote:
1st. I do believe Osama hit dat shit.
2nd. Pentagon doesn't have a lot of damage just because it is samll and hit pentagon with a big plane isn't that easy, so most damage was from debree and other crap.
3rd. WTC felt down because support beams didn't withstand fire that was caused by jet fuel.
4th Russia and US has the same ammount of Nuclear weapons.
5th America is a big corporation, it is not a country.
Bush only has 1 goal. GAS!!
If he was really scared of nuclear weapons, North Korea would be bombed million times already. But it isn't. Why? What Korea doesn't have? OIL!!!
1st. Your guess is as good as mine.
2nd. Fine. But WHERE'S THE PLANE?
3rd. It is cited in that article that steel melts at 1500*C. Jet fuel fires burn far cooler than that. Otherwise people would be using jet fuel to weld. No one really has an idea of why the towers fell. All the engineers and scientists are just theorizing because NO ONE HAS ANALYZED THE WRECKAGE.

We know for sure North Korea already has nukes. If you attacked them they might just use them. Don't forget that cities in South Korea (a major US ally for now) can be more or less obliterated in about three hours by North Korean artillery. It's not exclusively about oil. With a US friendly regime in Iraq they get oil, but also influence in the region.

I'm not saying that the article is all true. But there are many curious questions. On the other hand, in a few years no one will care or know. Even if the conspiracy were true, it would take something dramatic to convince the public.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: