Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 05:24 AM   #91
Zlatko
Pravi Jugosloven

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvan
Zlatko, why are you so snobish? I bet you bought your M3 to hook up with those materialistic cheap women. Very bad boy
I dont like M3 badging on a car that isnt an M3 and im a snob?

I bought an M3 because i liked the car. It has nothing to do with being snobby, im probably the most reserved and modest person my friends know.

It's very simple. When a person badges their car with anything, be it Saleen, M3, Type-R, i always make a point to challenge that fact..it gives me great amusement to hear the reasoning for their actions, that's all this thread was about.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #92
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

mines real..so im safe

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
Old 01-07-2007, 03:27 PM   #93
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
You should watch who you shoot your mouth off to.

"Hey buddy, that's not a real M3"

/goes into trunk of his "not real m3," gets out a bat, breaks your shit in half, writes off your "real" m3.

mabye then you'll stop?

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
Old 01-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #94
Zlatko
Pravi Jugosloven

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
You should watch who you shoot your mouth off to.

"Hey buddy, that's not a real M3"

/goes into trunk of his "not real m3," gets out a bat, breaks your shit in half, writes off your "real" m3.

mabye then you'll stop?
That's the thing, i never say "Hey faggot! Get rid of that M shit off your car", i just ask them about the m badge...
Old 01-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #95
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
do you know how to drive man? cause i drive a slower car than you do, and i still rather be out driving than talking shit to people.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
Old 01-07-2007, 04:56 PM   #96
Zlatko
Pravi Jugosloven

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
do you know how to drive man? cause i drive a slower car than you do, and i still rather be out driving than talking shit to people.
Nah, i dont know how to drive, i keep getting pulled over on the left hand side of the road, the cops keep telling me it's not england over here..but hell..it's hard to get used to old habits..

Yes, it's right, i talk shit to people as well all the time, from civic ricers to bmw m posers.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:59 PM   #97
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^you deserve a medal
Old 01-07-2007, 05:34 PM   #98
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatko
Nah, i dont know how to drive, i keep getting pulled over on the left hand side of the road, the cops keep telling me it's not england over here..but hell..it's hard to get used to old habits..

Yes, it's right, i talk shit to people as well all the time, from civic ricers to bmw m posers.
the point im trying to get across is that its not your place and it makes you look worse than the dude who badged his car an M. if your in a real M3 and you see a guy in a fake one, im sure he feels stupid enough when you give him that look, there are no need for words. stop giving bmw drivers a bad name
Old 01-07-2007, 06:07 PM   #99
S54
2nd Gear Member

Zlatko, come on man we all know u got a real m and u probably got a good deal and thats good but your posts sound like uer putting others others. Also most got unique ways of getting extras in our vehicles may be by badging M. Why dont you appreciate that and move on.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:53 AM   #100
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominizer
Oh yeah........... well I hate all BMW's.......... they all are junk-pots.

BTW, if anyone is now dumping their M badging, let me know.......... I'll personally help you remove it and buff out the area......... I need new badges for my M............ as mine have gone a little crusty............
My car is sitting in my driveway. Come over anytime you want and take the badge.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:43 AM   #101
bimmer_02
Picture Me Rollin'

i dont understand the point of this thread. So what if a 318 owner think his/her car is going to look better with an M badge. Meanwhile we all know, including the owner of the M badged 318, that it's not an M. He just decided he wants the badge there, not knowing someone like you is going to actually go thru the missions of taking several pictures of the car, posting it on the internet, THEN BASHING IT! what the **** man, find something better to do please.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:59 AM   #102
tig
4th Gear Member

a

Zlatko u r a fukin loser man get a life, who goes n takes pics of someonelses car and puts it up on a website, i got a 318is n i took my 318is badge off, i just might put a m3 badge on my car to piss off losers like u, and if you ever came up to me and said anything i would break your face and your and your m3, so next time ur n scarborough look for my car with the m3 badges that i just might put on, n i wanna see your try to say something about them, i sure if the owner of that car came out and saw some idiot takin pics of his car he would beat the fk out of u too
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: