Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-19-2002, 12:05 AM   #1
Dluxazn58
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Dluxazn58
Angry BMW - just a car?

Seriously... I am soo frikkin mad...

My friend got sideswiped by a red e30 yesterday(sun)..and then drove OFF!! I mean.. who would do something like this? esp to such a hot chick! but anyways.. WTF! POS driver! have they no respect? ESP since he was driving a BMW!

so what do you guys thing.. Owning a BMW more than just owning another car? or is there something all BMW owners share that make BMW different from all the other cars on the road?

Me and a few of my friends that own BMW's made a little pact..
its called TRS Inc.
Tust
Respect
Sacrifice

If you drive a BMW.. ACT like you drive a BMW or get a honda...

Say Wha?
Dluxazn58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 12:10 AM   #2
'88 325e
5th Gear Member

As the old sayin' goes...

...There is ALWAYS one in the crowd!

It is sutch a shame that "crap" happens. Hope your friend is ok.

Randy(empowerd), Kevin(straight_6), and I (Dave aka:'88 325e) started up Bimmercruize '01. Bimmercruize '02 is on Sunday August 11th! So if you need details about the show please contact us!
L8R,
Dave
'88 325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 12:20 AM   #3
Dluxazn58
2nd Gear Member

yeah... shes ok... shaken up.. but ok..

I get to drive her around in HER free rental car!
I'm kinda wondering what a Pontiac Grand Prix is capable myself..

Say Wha?
Old 02-19-2002, 12:50 AM   #4
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

That really sucks man!

The way I look at it is... Their is something special about driving a BMW just like a Porsche or even a Mazda Miata. It's a car that makes you feel good because it rewards you in many ways and you get very attached to it. The sad part is a lot of people own BMW's because they think it makes them look more important. That's basicly why you would buy a Benz right.. I mean why else would you buy one.

So unfortunatly we have to deal with thoes people, I almost always give a little wave to other E30's I see on the road.. sometimes I get a wave back but not nearly as often as I would like to.

Ryan
Slowered318 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2002, 01:20 AM   #5
Dluxazn58
2nd Gear Member

some people are just pricks...

Say Wha?
Old 02-19-2002, 06:09 PM   #6
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
hmm

I'd say a Porsche driver can be as reckless as a Honda driver. It really depends on the drive itself.

I mean I've seen very nice cars being driving recklessly, such as flying over speedbumps, driveways, driving on the shoulder lane with debris all over. It's sad that these people give a bad reputation to whatever expensive car they are driving, but that's something one cannot control.
Old 02-20-2002, 12:11 AM   #7
Usic
2nd Gear Member

Location: T.O. actually in a little town called King township.
That BLOWS

I hate yuppy bimmer owners they should all burn in hell. !!!!
I needed a boost in Toronto one time (i was parked under roy thompson hall) I needed a boost because my battery was toast.....
There was a guy just sitting in his new e46 bimmer looking at me as I tired to turn the car over, after 3 tires I walked over to him and asked him if he could give me a boost.
I told him I had cables and it would only take a second. He told me he had to wait for a phone call...and said no...I was like come on we both drive bimmers.....he was like no joke "yours is too old" I was like WTF!!!! F U, Its a 1987 635csi!!!! so then I asked another bimmer driver that just happened to be driving by, A chick in a 540, she said she was late for a show..I understood and let her by....while that ba$tard in the e46 was sitting there staring at me a sunbird drove in front and I asked him for a boost, he said sure, He hooked me up and I started all in the time that "buddy" was waiting for a phone call....as I was driving by I gased the 6 infront of his ride and let him get a big whiff of my blow off valve followed by my middle finger...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THey should all drive cadillacs or something...stay out of bimmers if your not a driving enthusiast
Usic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 08:52 AM   #8
JDub
3rd Gear Member

That sucks to hear your unfortunate stories. I agree with 328DTM, it doesn't matter what car it is but it comes down to the person. Some people are nice and helpful while others are just pricks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: