Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-06-2006, 10:10 AM   #1
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
My Dream Almost Came Thru.

I usually don't have dreams and when i do by the morning, i wont remember a thing.
Well today i did, had dream that i had parked my car without the hand brake or gear and it has rolled back into a street for a car to it.
guess what, i usually park my car in my docking area @ work so i don't get my door cliped since i ain't got any side mouldings.Well ****ing today, after i open the store doing a few things @ to get the store ready, i got a Buzz from my receiving dock. As i walk there i take a peak in the window to see that my car is there. well no it wasn't. i saw 3 men at the door and as i open it they began to screaming at me.I try to ignore all the shit to go chk out the car and everything was fine just the front lower lip has came out of their place. which i will replace later on today.
They guy told me he missed my car about an inch. i apologized to him and i pulled my car back on the docking area
I jst dont know why i forgot to put the car in gear or pull the e-brake. I should eat somethin in the morning.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #2
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig

Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
beeee careful!!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 10:55 AM   #3
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

it was the DREAM bother....and that is missed up too......
Old 10-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #4
Stuttgart
Bmw = Bought My Wife

Send a message via MSN to Stuttgart
zimmie you sure you haven't woke up yet,
eat for the morning, ur body needs food to work off of
and ur car needs you to work

89 325i sold
92 325i S52 OBD1 RIP
88 190e 5speed RIP
95 e320 SE RIP
93 190e Daily
08 c350 Summer

03 GSXR 600 RIP
04 CBR 600RR
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
I'm more interested in sticking my banana into the girl on your hood.
Stuttgart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:52 PM   #5
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
haha, that was a bad dream of mine too.

Once at a meet at a side of the road stop i got out to piss, half way through my piss I rememberd I did not put it in gear or use the e brake. Somehow it stayed in place.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:56 PM   #6
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiMMie
I usually don't have dreams and when i do by the morning, i wont remember a thing.
Well today i did, had dream that i had parked my car without the hand brake or gear and it has rolled back into a street for a car to it.
guess what, i usually park my car in my docking area @ work so i don't get my door cliped since i ain't got any side mouldings.Well ****ing today, after i open the store doing a few things @ to get the store ready, i got a Buzz from my receiving dock. As i walk there i take a peak in the window to see that my car is there. well no it wasn't. i saw 3 men at the door and as i open it they began to screaming at me.I try to ignore all the shit to go chk out the car and everything was fine just the front lower lip has came out of their place. which i will replace later on today.
They guy told me he missed my car about an inch. i apologized to him and i pulled my car back on the docking area
I jst dont know why i forgot to put the car in gear or pull the e-brake. I should eat somethin in the morning.
You should get in the habit of leaving your car in gear after you've parked it....even with teh handbrake lifted...because you never know when something slips or you forget shit. Just make sure you engage the clutch after you've stopped the engine and the handbrake is up...this'll make sure the car's weiht is being supported by the handbrake rather than the tranny.

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:43 PM   #7
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Zimmie...

I thought that you were talking about the private dream you told me about.. the one where you got to bank Superman and telling him... " how do you like my super power rod.. .bitch!! "

mike
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:09 PM   #8
BMW325BMW
Commando

maybe it is a sign that you can predict the future.... what are the lottery numbers for tonight?
BMW325BMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #9
Gleb
E30 ..?

Mike, didn't I tell you once that coffee is good for you, there is a Starbucks across the parking lot.
Gleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:09 PM   #10
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ara325
You should get in the habit of leaving your car in gear after you've parked it....even with teh handbrake lifted...because you never know when something slips or you forget shit. Just make sure you engage the clutch after you've stopped the engine and the handbrake is up...this'll make sure the car's weiht is being supported by the handbrake rather than the tranny.
I always leave my car in gear or with the e-break up. but i jst dont know why i fogot yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuttgart
zimmie you sure you haven't woke up yet,
eat for the morning, ur body needs food to work off of
and ur car needs you to work
No matter wat i do, i cant never get myself to eat in the morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
Zimmie...

I thought that you were talking about the private dream you told me about.. the one where you got to bank Superman and telling him... " how do you like my super power rod.. .bitch!! "

mike
Naa i think it was u who was telling about ur experiece with sharp material objects in unsual places. ****in Sicko

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW325BMW
maybe it is a sign that you can predict the future.... what are the lottery numbers for tonight?
Yea 4,54,32,36,63,54. I want IN if u win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleb
Mike, didn't I tell you once that coffee is good for you, there is a Starbucks across the parking lot.
u wanna bring me some pastery every morning?
naa men i hate coffee. Cant stand the smell of it.

Here is some pics of the car. U cant even tell the damage from my camera phone.
This is how the car is parked every morning. u might not see it but look very closely to the front lower valance at the side.

If i had straighten my wheel when parked, i will have caught one these poles on my rear.

this is where it ended with all four wheels on the street with the valance kissing the curb.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: