Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-28-2006, 04:54 PM   #31
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul
i shouldnt judge??????? i was talking to tony about the flames. I am not judging the car. second u think the flames are big i dont thats my 0.02. But yet you still say dont judge, yet if i remember rigth you said my car this and my car that bla bla bla, thats judging in my books.

Yet you still feel the need the call me names I rest my case your such a tool

I said ur car cant beat the audi.. its a fact not a judgement . Dont worry your still a champion in my books
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:55 PM   #32
paul
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukenricen
the only diff is most of them shoot to the floor they dont have it on the rear but its still a good show
Thats bc they shoot from an open wastegate. second this guys flames are big bc he is running a full exhust which holds more gas fumes so that when it explodes it makes a bigger flame. Thats the resson i said weak. We both know of ppl that shoot bigger flames from an open wastegate. I never ment anything bad with my first comment it was 4 tony and know one else. He is the only guy that knows the ppl i am talking about
Old 09-28-2006, 04:57 PM   #33
fukenricen
5th Gear Member

paul what about another bj

wooooooo woooooooooo
AntiRice
11.0@130mph
fukenricen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:04 PM   #34
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul
I never ment anything bad with my first comment it was 4 tony and know one else. He is the only guy that knows the ppl i am talking about
Alright, maybe im a little in the wrong here.. so i'll be a man about it and take back all the crap that was said, sorry.

I was wondering why your buddies are running open wastegate? what are the benefits over a full "race" exhaust system.
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #35
paul
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
Alright, maybe im a little in the wrong here.. so i'll be a man about it and take back all the crap that was said, sorry.

I was wondering why your buddies are running open wastegate? what are the benefits over a full "race" exhaust system.
open off the wastegate makes it flow and respond beter plus it sounds so crazy. And my buddies dont run exhust at the track, just off the down pipes. For example that golf with an exhust on. Can only boost up to 20 25psi if i remember right. but on a open down pipe he boost up to 35 40 even. and faster. in the end its just beter

Last edited by paul; 09-28-2006 at 05:16 PM.
paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:42 PM   #36
fukenricen
5th Gear Member

i think your right about that paul but either its j.ps or milos car that with a stock vr exaust it only goes up to 15 but once the highflow race muffler is switched it goes well over 35psi plus,funny how such a restriction can cause so much back pressure for boost not to be built.

wooooooo woooooooooo
AntiRice
11.0@130mph
Old 09-28-2006, 05:57 PM   #37
paul
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukenricen
i think your right about that paul but either its j.ps or milos car that with a stock vr exaust it only goes up to 15 but once the highflow race muffler is switched it goes well over 35psi plus,funny how such a restriction can cause so much back pressure for boost not to be built.
thats jps car........when we ran hi boost on the highway that was the problem
Old 09-28-2006, 07:51 PM   #38
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

unbelievable...

we just had a maxbimmer soap opera here...

lmfao

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 08:55 PM   #39
fukenricen
5th Gear Member

nevermind the soap opera bug your buddy over there for some parts

wooooooo woooooooooo
AntiRice
11.0@130mph

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: