Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-25-2006, 10:31 PM   #1
soon2b-e
2nd Gear Member

9006 bulbs in h7 depos ? sure why not....

so i recently told myself i wasnt going to buy any real add-ons for my car, and more of just maintain it for now, but i broke down and just said to hell with it and got me a set of depo headlights (very nice i must add)
now heres the real dilemma, i've had my 9006 HID's from my integra to the bimmer (as you all know stock takes 9006) and they were hell to source out (osram ballasts are basicly the best i know out there, they are the parent company of sylvania, all they do is lighting, www.osram.com)
and i didnt want to get rid of them and have to do it all over again, or buy new bulbs (8k color is sweet) so i'll let the pictures do most of the talking....

^^ i'll try to get cut-off pics for you guys, the cut off is amazing....the weather though hasn't...
the best part of it all is that i love how sharp the cutoff is that it doesn't blind at all, yet the beam is very nice and bright... its needs quite a bit more adjustment, so seeing as these headlights have the "adjustment nipples" on them, i'm gonna bring it into the shop and have the headlight aligner do its job..
soon2b-e is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: