Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #31
e46driver
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6exy
..its because they like the work being done...and their lineups arent people going to fix mistakes that have been done..its either for swaps or reg. maintenance...

i can vouch for this comment. i have been to bimmersport around 5 times now. EVERYTIME i've come out very happy and never have been back for the same reason. everytime i've been there i have seen lines up of bmw's waiting to get serviced. have met a lot a new people there, too. all happy with the service they are getting.

[Also having two different shops allows people to have a preference to which one they prefer but there shouldn't be any shit talking about the peoples shops.]

i agree.
e46driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 04:12 PM   #32
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
you guys are all ghey... let's get charlie and rocco to get into speedos, step into a rounded tub full of jello and go at each other to see who the better mechanic really is..... oooh ya.. that's hot !!

you kids are retarded... if I was either of those mechanics, I smack everyone of you... this is why this site is starting to chugg ASS... if you have or you haven't had a problem with one of these guys... voice it in a polite way... these people are professionals and have families... I am sorry to say, but to call Rocco a turd... how ghey and inmature is that...

why don't you girls show some respect.... falk!

all hail motronix... so there! Now does that make me a turd too?
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 05:45 PM   #33
D..
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
you guys are all ghey... let's get charlie and rocco to get into speedos, step into a rounded tub full of jello and go at each other to see who the better mechanic really is..... oooh ya.. that's hot !!

you kids are retarded... if I was either of those mechanics, I smack everyone of you... this is why this site is starting to chugg ASS... if you have or you haven't had a problem with one of these guys... voice it in a polite way... these people are professionals and have families... I am sorry to say, but to call Rocco a turd... how ghey and inmature is that...

why don't you girls show some respect.... falk!

all hail motronix... so there! Now does that make me a turd too?

This thread wouldn't have turned into a competition over whos the better shop if RMP customers just kept out of it. The thread is entitled PROPS TO BIMMERSPORT.. therefore no name of anyother shop should be mentioned in this thread.. all that should be posted is positive comments on bimmersport and thats it. If people acted rationally and did that, then this thread would have been over a long time ago and Charlie would have gotten his due props and respect with no smack going around.

PS: Charlie when we gonna put in the m20 ya man. lol
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:05 PM   #34
BMWOWA
1st Gear Newbie

It seems pretty simple. If you are one of the many who has had good experiences and is happy with Bimmersport go there and if you are one of the few who hasen't, don't. I think that getting on here and turning each thread into a competition to which neither guy has agreed to be a part of is childish and always seems to end up changing and ruining the tone and intent of the threads. This seems a bit too common lately.

This thread is called Props to Bimmersport, so if you are like me and agree with that, it makes sense for you to be a part of it. Otherwise....well.... maybe not so much.
BMWOWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:52 PM   #35
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
I see, but not to defend or add fuel to the fire... this is an OPEN forum and there are no restrictions on posting in any thread... what I can't stand is people starting to name call and talk smack to each about each other and the mechanics... why can't everyone work and respect each other... there's plenty of work out there for everyone?

as I mentioned, it's an open forum..... take note, any thread can be hijacked!

Last edited by punnzzells; 08-15-2006 at 02:55 PM.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: