Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-16-2006, 09:22 PM   #16
crag56
2nd Gear Member

YEA I DID. Thanks so much and I appreciate the input. People just don't realise that OEM shit costs a ton.
crag56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:50 PM   #17
Furious
BMW again.

like soldo said, people dont understand what OE cost.. i did the same thing you did, i bought my from M3 bumper OE and all the trimming OE , i got a discount and it still cost me nearly 900. your price is great, dont drop it. if people are too cheap to pay for the quality stuff, than thats their own problem, not yours.... lol not to mention anyone with a black car has to be loosing thier minds right now, because you have to consider price of the OE stuff plus the paint cost..
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:12 PM   #18
crag56
2nd Gear Member

bump
Old 07-20-2006, 12:31 AM   #19
PedroBMW
Hooked on Boost

I'll bump your thread just to comment that spending the money to get this OEM part is the best way to go for anyone with this paint colour.
I have fibreglass and IT SUCKS, fibreglass is crap. Fitment is not nearly what it should be compared to OEM, stone chips destroy it, and any impact will cause a large crack, inner fenders and underpanels never fit properly like OEM, and you can no longer use your tow hook. Fibreglass OEM

bump for a good deal

http://www.foldingtrailers.ca
PedroBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:40 AM   #20
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Damn, If I had the cash I would pick this up. Instead I have to buy an alternator . Also seeing you are in Iowa, is your price in US? Too bad you are not in Toronto

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #21
crag56
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar318is
Damn, If I had the cash I would pick this up. Instead I have to buy an alternator . Also seeing you are in Iowa, is your price in US? Too bad you are not in Toronto
price is US and I am actually in chicago for the next 2 weeks and that is where the bumper is located.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: