Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-24-2006, 07:58 PM   #16
ara325
holy old school...

car looks awesome, a little drop would really help too.

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 10:54 AM   #17
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

Hey Guys, I didnt even know this was moved over here.

As for the Drop, i dont want to do it while its on warranty, after the 4 years than yeah i might just add the OEM Sport Suspension on it.

As for the wheels, its only a 530, if i had something more powerful (IE 545 / 550) than i'd go for something more agressive. I like 5 spoke wheels, and in person the wheels actually looks balanced with the car, I actually want to get the OEM E60 M5 wheels for it. But, Its gotta hold off for a bit.

I will take more pics when i put on my roof spoiler tomorrow.

Kris
Old 07-01-2006, 02:08 PM   #18
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
hey Kris, you should get the K&N for the car, you won't be disappointed and won't void the warrenty. My car is night and day with it in there, just make sure you unplug the battery, and let it sit for 10-15 mins then pulg it back in and take the car for a "spirited" drive, that way it will re learn the airflow based on the new filter plus will also help to do a bit of WOT when your out to make her happy and learn how to handle the airflow at WOT not just around town. As for sport suspension, if your gonna go OEM you can put that in there whenever, i checked into it over at budds' and as long as it's OEM then you will not void the warrenty, as long as you have them or an authorised installer put it in. but i would hazard against the sport suspension, go M Sport if anything, otherwise get a nice H&R Coilover Kit or go crazy H&R Race

if you get the K&N and need help or pointers let me know. also i can take you for a boot in mine and show you the difference hehehe looking forward to more pics

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:01 AM   #19
Fe9L
5th Gear Member

the '5' in the back stands out i like lol

The x-love:

Slamation Nation..Wesa
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: