Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-13-2006, 03:07 AM   #1
JNSchnitzer
Christ is King

Alarm and Cd player not working

So i was adjusting the depo's yesterday and had the headlights on without having the car on, so the battery died! obviously . I boosted the car and everything is fine now, but the alarm will beep 3 times now when i try to lock the car and the car doesn't lock/unlock anymore and when i put the panic on, it will lock and unlock but just once! then it goes back to beeping 3 times and keyless wont work again! Has it been reset? how do i bring it back to normal? Also my cd player is no longer working, I have the code for the head unit but the radio (am/fm/tape) work perfectly and it doesnt even ask for the code. When i press on cd nothing happens and when i go to the trunk and try to get the cd changer pack out, it wont come out! Can anyone help me out with theses problems?
Thanks in advance.
JNSchnitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 04:44 AM   #2
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
It's beeping 3 times to tell you that a door/hood/trunk is open. One of the sensors is not working.. probably fiddled with the hood sensor.

Not sure about the CD changer, but it sounds like the CD changer is not getting power.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:03 PM   #3
JNSchnitzer
Christ is King

Thanks Justin, the car works perfectly now. Woke up this morning and the alarm worked, cd player as well. so i dont know wat was up with it yesterday. Anyways thanks for the input!
JNSchnitzer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: