Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-09-2006, 06:21 PM   #1
Manimillion
Photographer

FS : 1999 Mustang GT

Its a long shot, putting a domestic like this one on a site like this, but you never know. I appreciate people keep their useless and immature replys to themselves
----

Silver/blk 4.6L V8 5spd, immaculate condition inside/out, meticulously maintained, ice cold AC, tons of upgrades, brand new tires, CD (Mach 460 premium sound), pb/pw/pl, safety/etest incl. A must see - you wont be dissapointed!

It has ALOT of Steeda parts on it, most of the parts were installed less then 5K km's ago.

Steeda 5 link 2, Steeda Rear Sway Bar, Steeda CC Plates, Steeda LCA's, Steeda 3pt Strut Tower Brace, Steeda Subframe Connectors, Steeda Bumpsteer Kit, Steeda Full Comp. Springs, Bilstein HD Shocks, 01 Cobra Brakes, Steeda Firewall Cable Adjuster, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, 3.73 gears, Stainless steel braided brake likes front and back.

I am NOT selling the BBS wheels with the car. It will come with the Stock 5 spoke wheels with brand new rubber installed on them. Who ever is interested can buy the bbs wheels and the 275/40/17 Azenis RT615 tires with the car.

These pics were shot this past weekend.

The car passed the QUEBEC safety this past Thursday, it needed a quebec safety inspection because I imported the car into Quebec from Ontario. For those who don't know passing the quebec safety is not an easy task, since it is strictly government regulated. They will fail you if you don't even have washer fluid, or missing a valve stem cap on your car, thats how anal they are!

Asking price is $18,450 o.b.o.

Thanks in advance for not posting useless stuff.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #2
DAM
Trinational 951

Good luck with the sale

You might have seen the one I had up for sale on here (which was my mom's)... just sold it 2 hours ago after we posted an ad up on the peel board website of all places. Always liked you car though, bump for a clean Mustang.
DAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
superman123
slushbox champion

needs a 4inch drop
goodluck with the sale
superman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:18 AM   #4
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Ewwwwwwwwwwww A Mustang!
Old 05-10-2006, 01:25 AM   #5
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

km?
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 08:03 AM   #6
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87
km?
105,000km
Old 05-10-2006, 09:15 AM   #7
Suprano
5th Gear Member

Just a question here, but is that market price on a 99 stang with over 100k????? I'm pretty sure you could get a nice bimmer with about the same k's and newer for that......right?

Seller, I hope ur not trying to trick us bimmer guys
Suprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 10:36 AM   #8
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprano
Just a question here, but is that market price on a 99 stang with over 100k????? I'm pretty sure you could get a nice bimmer with about the same k's and newer for that......right?

Seller, I hope ur not trying to trick us bimmer guys
The market price for a stock one is around $14000~$15000. There is about 10G's worth of aftermarket parts on the car, and how I came to my asking price was, look at a comparable stock one, take 1/3rd of the mods (not including labour), add it all up, and put it up for sale. I've got receipts for all the mods on this car to prove the potential buyer of its value.

I am sure you can get a nice bimmer for that price, but they are intended to do the same thing, the bimmer would be a great daily driver.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:13 AM   #9
Suprano
5th Gear Member

damn, 10k in mods..................bro, I hope that stang runs some serious times in the 1320 because for 10k spent on top of the fact it's a GT, it should be a 12 sec car at least. That's a lot of money to spend on a pony car and for it not to be blown. If the car is quick then the price is probably right.

Rob
Suprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:37 AM   #10
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprano
damn, 10k in mods..................bro, I hope that stang runs some serious times in the 1320 because for 10k spent on top of the fact it's a GT, it should be a 12 sec car at least. That's a lot of money to spend on a pony car and for it not to be blown. If the car is quick then the price is probably right.

Rob
Nearly no engine mods, all chassis and suspension parts. Fast car doesn't always equate to a fast quatermile time.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:45 PM   #11
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Its a nice stang, theres no questiong that. Mods usually get you squat in a sale, but all the mods on this stang are done properly and tastefully. This is an excellent car, and you probably WON'T find a BMW for the same price (unless its BONE STOCK)..... and this will take care of any 3er with hardly any problems!

Good luck on the sale buddy!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:16 AM   #12
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
Its a nice stang, theres no questiong that. Mods usually get you squat in a sale, but all the mods on this stang are done properly and tastefully. This is an excellent car, and you probably WON'T find a BMW for the same price (unless its BONE STOCK)..... and this will take care of any 3er with hardly any problems!

Good luck on the sale buddy!
Thanks for the kind words. I am sure the next buyer will enjoy this car alot. I hope it will go for my asking price, so I can get back into the better things in life.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: