Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Forced Induction
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #13
MarkD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnhard22
Mark,
Don't take it personally. All I said was that it was working out. In regards to my schedule, I would make myself available or give the car to you if you told me the problem would be corrected over a certain time frame. I know the car had/has some other issues but that's part of tuning, atleast when trouble shooting as far as I know. I also assumed over a 3 year period there might have been something you could have done to correct the problem or head me in that direction but the contact seemed to deteriorate if I wasn't the initaing it all the time. Moving forward, if you still think you have something to bring to the table or can solve the issues over a certain time period, please let me know and I would be happy to meet with you again. I was just trying to get some/any input as I know guys are ruuning turbos with the same engine and must of had similar issues. What kills me is the Mossellman said the kit was bolt on-which doesn't seem to be the case. Mark, you are still on my Christmas card list or atleast your still one of my favourite M5 drivers on Danforth..lol
Ben
Ben,

I am sure I contacted you a few times telling you what the next step should be. Once I know you have a proper fuel pump in there, (and injectors) I can tune it. Honestly I need the car for a few days so I can test a few things on the dyno. It's not easy to do in just a couple of one or two hour sessions. The rising rate FPR's etc are bandaid solutions. I want to tune it properly with just 24 or 28 # injectors. If you want to bring it back, I'll talk to Rudy and schedule some time for it. Once we get it running, you may want to consider converting it to a MAF for even better results.

Mark
MarkD is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: