Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Forced Induction
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 AM   #1
Furious
BMW again.

**Project Blitzkreig -stage 1 Thanks RMP!!**

Well Project Blitzkrieg has begun, some of you may already know, but ive done a bit more to my car this year.
I spent the whole day at RMPmotors today, installing my brand new Active Autowerke Supercharger.

Before I talk about the experience I had with the car I have to talk about Rocco and RMPmotors... This garage is exactly what we BMW enthusiasts are looking for. I cannot express my gratitude and pleasure ive had dealing with RMP enough. Rocco took the whole day to make sure that the kit was installed properly, neatly and tuned perfectly, this is and was above and beyond the call of duty, and for the price I paid I feel that I got way more than my moneys worth and then some. all this while i was asking questions and talking the whole time!

Now for the car part...
driving it i was both scared and excited at the same time, i did not expect the car to feel and drive as fast as it does. I really can only sum it into one word.... WOW...

I would also like to thank Mark from RMP and a few other of RMP's friends for the help and advice,
also well Rendered, ital_325i, Geoff@BMW and slovaniaboy for sticking around for a while (slovaniaboy stayed until the end).

ill have better pics soon and a step by step writeup of what i remember, still lots i have to do to make the engine tiddy, but the SC is perfect! (sorry for the stick holding up my hood, i still dont have my hood shocks on the carbon fibre hood)

edit from Justin e36: here's a link to the video of this car moving, created by sloveniaboy: http://www.autosporttechnik.com/imag...s/rmptuned.wmv

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AASCINSTALL1.JPG (100.3 KB, 550 views)
File Type: jpg AASCINSTALL2.JPG (77.2 KB, 570 views)
File Type: jpg AASCINSTALL3.JPG (104.9 KB, 550 views)
File Type: jpg AASCINSTALL4.JPG (85.3 KB, 534 views)
File Type: jpg P4041548.jpg (270.3 KB, 3553 views)

Last edited by Furious; 04-05-2006 at 01:51 AM.
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: