Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 6/8 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-07-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
classiccarsr
2nd Gear Member

Unhappy Help !!!

PLEASE HELP
I am looking for a front clip that will fit on a 1985 bmw 635csi, I got into a little accident Wed. 7, 2005 with a tree. I wont describe the specifics because i dont truely know what happened all i know is i am perfectly fine but i need to fix my pride and joy. But I am looking for a good not perfect front clip for my 6 series ....if there is a 6 with rear end damage, a junker i truely dont care as long as i can get this car back to being drivable thank you
classiccarsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
635CSi
Almost Painted 6er

Send a message via MSN to 635CSi
How far are you willing to travel to pick up the clip?
635CSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:34 PM   #3
M3Ab
Pakman

You can call Howard at Autocraft Foreign Cars 519-746-2277. Tell him Abdul referred you and he might give you a deal. He can get any BMW part.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 10:23 PM   #4
classiccarsr
2nd Gear Member

.....To Pick up the clip id have to talk to my fathe rabout that one since I am sure i am not going to be able to drive long distances due to my age and the fact that I have school now....but i would rather pay to have it shipped ups underground something like that but if worse comes to worse i could travel from NY to just about anywhere except the west coast which is definatly to far and if you are talking about Toronto, Canada im sure i could do that
Old 12-31-2005, 06:55 PM   #5
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
You can do Toronto? K, I'll let you know what I can find... you might be in luck.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:39 AM   #6
M3Ab
Pakman

Autocraft is in Kitchener about an hour away from Toronto. Give him a call i'm sure he could ship it out to you.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:52 PM   #7
TEUTONICFOOL
2nd Gear Member

have u try ur local autotrader or maybe buyNsell? sometime u can pick up a car that need mechanical repair for just the price for the shipping charge of the frt clip!! check with the local euro-import car garage, especially the back lot, u never know whats hidding there. these sharks are getting expensive to fix for the normal non diehard owners that sometime they just dump them. also check the EBay. i have seen cars in the NJ area going cheap, especially the one with broken electronic automatic tranny. good luck shark hunting.

Last edited by TEUTONICFOOL; 01-14-2006 at 05:05 PM.
TEUTONICFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:00 AM   #8
chevale
2nd Gear Member

FYI: Full front clip, headlights and bumper on eBay
(No affiliation with the seller.)
Still 2 days till the end of auction.
Old 03-11-2006, 11:50 PM   #9
classiccarsr
2nd Gear Member

Well for the update i finally have a hood but i am still short a passenger side fender and front peice...but I am more or less looking for a front clip since it seems like I have alot of bending to do i think it would help a lot if anyone hears anything please let me know thank you...
p.s. If anyone knows of a junked bmw maybe with a crumpled rear or just a body...this would also be very helpful thank you
john
Old 03-12-2006, 05:41 PM   #10
Blackout
4th Gear Member

i had 2 full working 6ers a couple of months ago but i couldnt keep then and i sold then to the junker. i also know where another one is too. they are in oakville though, east of toronto. if you are interested in making a trip up north you could probly get all the parts you need

----
1985 325e :: sold
1983 633CSI :: sold
1984 633CSI :: sold
1985 635CSI :: Dad's Car :: FOR SALE
2000 528i :: Mom's Car
1991 318i :: sold
E36 M sport seats, Z3 shifter, MarkD chip, Black'dout kidneys, Kamei Eyelids, Shadowlined, Side Marker Delete, All Red Tails, Smoked Turn signals, Omega Keyless entry, Rieger Lip
Blackout is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: