Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #16
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on
 
spooner_dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 1,948
Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
i can understand heated seats.... mirrors... heck maybe even a heated steering wheel, but shift knob...... thats a bit much lol. i think you need to use your talents else where justin.
__________________

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:21 PM   #17
DINAN 3
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,194
Send a message via AIM to DINAN 3
Question Hey Justin...

I've been trying to message you, but for some reason can't read your responses.
We were talking a while back about the contact on my rear brake light being fixable (instead of replacing the whole unit).
As mentioned before.....I'm not that handy...so I was wondering if you know someone who can do the job for ?$? or a case of beer ?

Please let me know,

Marv.
DINAN 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:27 PM   #18
Justin e36
---
 
Justin e36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: etobicoke
Posts: 12,331
Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooner_dee
i can understand heated seats.... mirrors... heck maybe even a heated steering wheel, but shift knob...... thats a bit much lol. i think you need to use your talents else where justin.
I think even heated steering wheels, and washer nozzles are overkill. But my whole car is built around seizing new opportunities to both acquire and exercise new learning opportunities, without spending a fortune to do it. It has a lot of ridiculous little mods.

but if you find that to be a waste, then what original ideas do you have that would be better? i'm always open to new ideas, or something new to try.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 11:29 PM   #19
Justin e36
---
 
Justin e36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: etobicoke
Posts: 12,331
Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
I think even heated steering wheels, and washer nozzles are overkill. But my whole car is built around seizing new opportunities to both acquire and exercise new learning opportunities, without spending a fortune to do it. It has a lot of ridiculous little mods.

but if you find that to be a waste, then what original ideas do you have that would be better? i'm always open to new ideas, or something new to try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN 3
I've been trying to message you, but for some reason can't read your responses.
We were talking a while back about the contact on my rear brake light being fixable (instead of replacing the whole unit).
As mentioned before.....I'm not that handy...so I was wondering if you know someone who can do the job for ?$? or a case of beer ?

Please let me know,

Marv.
It's very very easy to do... if you can drop it off one day and pick it up the next, I can do it for you when I have a free minute. Otherwise, both RMP Motors and Bimmersport can do it... I doubt they'd charge much, a few bucks really. It's just some soldiering.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:22 AM   #20
DINAN 3
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,194
Send a message via AIM to DINAN 3
Question Justin

Do you by any chance have the contact info for RMP Motors or Bimmersport ?
DINAN 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:43 AM   #21
Justin e36
---
 
Justin e36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: etobicoke
Posts: 12,331
Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Indeed, I do:

You can contact Rocco at:


or Charlie at:
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 01:49 AM   #22
DINAN 3
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,194
Send a message via AIM to DINAN 3
Thumbs up Thnx J.

sure beats replacing the entire rear brakelight unit.
DINAN 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:08 AM   #23
Miguel
...Delt Smash
 
Miguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dudebridge
Posts: 10,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
but if you find that to be a waste, then what original ideas do you have that would be better? i'm always open to new ideas, or something new to try.







__________________
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.