Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Drivetrain, Engines & Transmissions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #16
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
honestly, if it was not for members like Motronix, HighStrung, MR.M-TECH, Empowered, E30_Girl, Furious, Paul Christians, Slowered, eurostyle, jeremy, euro_e30, Ant118, Tominizer, Miguel, and some others that I know I am leaving out... I would be off of MAX in a New York heart beat.....!

This site is turning to a$$ by all the kids on here... and no offence to the people who are young and intelligent... but more and more I read posts and hear of things at meets that drive me mental... take this guy for example... he's selling his motor and tranny for what he wants... maybe his price is to high and maybe he did not give enough description, but if he's new or not as well versed as some other members on the board, why would you tear the dude up.... ?? a simple, nice pm would have done the trick.... and that 's that.... now , i would bet that the poor guy is embarassed to come on here or maybe he's just fed up already...

totally un cool... !

and mr. administrators.... instead of busting my balls for trying to help other max members out with parts and deals.... maybe we should be looking at some of these " bashing " types of threads... hmm?
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:14 PM   #17
shimajer
loudddddd

^^ good point, we should let the man sell what ever the price he wants. if it's too high for most people, then so be it, dont buy it. there's no need to make any comment on it.

jer
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #18
Mr. M-Tech
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
honestly, if it was not for members like Motronix, HighStrung, MR.M-TECH, Empowered, E30_Girl, Furious, Paul Christians, Slowered, eurostyle, jeremy, euro_e30, Ant118, Tominizer, Miguel, and some others that I know I am leaving out... I would be off of MAX in a New York heart beat.....!

This site is turning to a$$ by all the kids on here... and no offence to the people who are young and intelligent... but more and more I read posts and hear of things at meets that drive me mental... take this guy for example... he's selling his motor and tranny for what he wants... maybe his price is to high and maybe he did not give enough description, but if he's new or not as well versed as some other members on the board, why would you tear the dude up.... ?? a simple, nice pm would have done the trick.... and that 's that.... now , i would bet that the poor guy is embarassed to come on here or maybe he's just fed up already...

totally un cool... !

and mr. administrators.... instead of busting my balls for trying to help other max members out with parts and deals.... maybe we should be looking at some of these " bashing " types of threads... hmm?
Couldn't have said it better myself punnzzells. Bargaining 101: Seller starts fairly high, potential Buyer responds with a figure fairly low & you meet somewhere in the middle. Not cut the boy up right off the top. Give the guy a chance. Sh%t.
Mr. M-Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 11:57 PM   #19
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. M-Tech
Couldn't have said it better myself punnzzells. Bargaining 101: Seller starts fairly high, potential Buyer responds with a figure fairly low & you meet somewhere in the middle. Not cut the boy up right off the top. Give the guy a chance. Sh%t.
mike.. i need some updates on your whip..... STAT! !!

mike#2.. thanks for the props .....

for this thread:

this guy probably set a high price because of all the cheap ass low ballin' mofo's on this site.... dont get me wrong.. there are some very good members..but they seem to be outweighed by the cheap punks who want something for nothing..

i have given away lots of parts for free.. but i gave them to the people who don't ask for it for free, or give insulting offers...i would rather toss a part out than have some kid offer me 50.00 bux and act like i'm trying to get too much money when he is cheap..
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 12:37 AM   #20
Mr. M-Tech
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
mike.. i need some updates on your whip..... STAT! !!

mike#2.. thanks for the props .....

for this thread:

this guy probably set a high price because of all the cheap ass low ballin' mofo's on this site.... dont get me wrong.. there are some very good members..but they seem to be outweighed by the cheap punks who want something for nothing..

i have given away lots of parts for free.. but i gave them to the people who don't ask for it for free, or give insulting offers...i would rather toss a part out than have some kid offer me 50.00 bux and act like i'm trying to get too much money when he is cheap..
What's up Jerhemi? Update on da whip:
BBK installed (MOTRONIX). Stops nice & crisp.
AA chip tuned for blower (arriving soon).
Bosch 30psi Red Top Injectors awaiting arrival of chip.

Can't wait til spring.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #21
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Can't wait til spring.

Hey buddy.... install that M shift boot i gave ya a while back!

Old 03-05-2006, 07:18 PM   #22
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:

Can't wait til spring.
you still owe me a ride... i have a feeling it will be a quick one

shoot me some updated pics if you get a chance .. canningjeremy@hotmail.com
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:13 PM   #23
Mr. M-Tech
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
you still owe me a ride... i have a feeling it will be a quick one

shoot me some updated pics if you get a chance .. canningjeremy@hotmail.com
Pics sent. See ya soon.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:16 PM   #24
Mr. M-Tech
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
Hey buddy.... install that M shift boot i gave ya a while back!

I'm all over it Jon. Nice to hear from ya.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:17 PM   #25
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
Quote:
Pics sent. See ya soon.
POST THE DAMN PIC. and stop being sooo secretive

www.StanceFactory.com
ZiMMie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 11:19 PM   #26