Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2006, 01:07 PM   #61
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member
 
E30 Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 2,425
Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat6
yeah in a n asshole kind of way..btw that rim/tire combo looks great on that ^^^^^^car,nice track..
I agree here I never said that Jordan was dumb I just stated that he can be a dick to. I agree that Jordan does have a lot of helpful things to say I just think that they can be said in a nicer way.
E30 Girl is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 01:17 PM   #62
BMWags
6th Gear Member
 
BMWags's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Posts: 2,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl
I agree here I never said that Jordan was dumb I just stated that he can be a dick to. I agree that Jordan does have a lot of helpful things to say I just think that they can be said in a nicer way.

agreed, yes they could be said in a nicer way, but that wouldnt be the jordan way
BMWags is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 01:45 PM   #63
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member
 
E30 Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 2,425
Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWags
agreed, yes they could be said in a nicer way, but that wouldnt be the jordan way
That doesn't make it right though just means we are get desensitized to his crap.
E30 Girl is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #64
Soldo
6th Gear Member
 
Soldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,484
Why does everything have to be said so nicely..... can you control what people say around you in your day to day life?

If you guys think Jordan is a jerk.... thats great, theres still a lotta people on here that RESPECT his brutal honesty, and know that hes THE SHIT when it comes to knowing things about E30's!

And, NO, i'm not trying to kiss his ass or anything like that.... just stating the facts!
__________________
Keven Soldo
Soldo is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #65
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member
 
E30 Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Lea$ide
Posts: 2,425
Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
Why does everything have to be said so nicely..... can you control what people say around you in your day to day life?

If you guys think Jordan is a jerk.... thats great, theres still a lotta people on here that RESPECT his brutal honesty, and know that hes THE SHIT when it comes to knowing things about E30's!

And, NO, i'm not trying to kiss his ass or anything like that.... just stating the facts!
I agree but I disagree I don't think there is any reason to be mean you can get you point across just as well saying things a different way and having people respect you more.
E30 Girl is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:37 PM   #66
Soldo
6th Gear Member
 
Soldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,484
We'll just agree to disagree, and remember........


WHEN IN ROME
__________________
Keven Soldo
Soldo is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:44 PM   #67
shimajer
loudddddd
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: at home
Posts: 2,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl
I agree but I disagree I don't think there is any reason to be mean you can get you point across just as well saying things a different way and having people respect you more.
i have to agree with her. It's true everybody has their own opinion, but face it, half of the things people said on forums will never exist in real life because they wont have the guts to say it

no offence to you Jordan, since I really dont know you personally.
shimajer is offline  
Old 02-22-2006, 03:48 PM   #68
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance
Posts: 12,751
If it's for "jorden", why not PM him?

I feel ashamed that my friends defend you.

Thread closed.
Mystikal is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.