Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: should CBA carry guns?
yes, they need to protect themselves 18 45.00%
no they dont need them 12 30.00%
who cares? CBA officers are a joke 10 25.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2006, 05:57 PM   #46
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus
jstalin= powned!
lol ahahaha now i get it
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:59 PM   #47
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Got It!!
hahahahahah LOVE IT!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:04 PM   #48
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
They dont need them
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:20 PM   #49
Furious
BMW again.

they dont need them, but if they decide to give them to customs officers i think a level of schooling is required, kinda of like how an cop does.. but mind you i dont what level you need to be customs anyways
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:40 AM   #50
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
damn right they should carry guns....maybe that way they will be trigger-happy instead of walk off of job...
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:04 AM   #51
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
i think we should give them .357 magnums and m-60 machinegun's

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:12 AM   #52
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus
rainbow bridge, last year, an officer was killed when a fugitive from the usa ramed his car through the border and ran over an officer, should that girl been strapped she could have shot out the tires, shot the driver ect...

i dont remember that and to pull of a hollywood stunt like that they would have had the time, that idea comes from watching too many movies
BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 05:14 AM   #53
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
The poll is pretty straight forward.

either yes, no, or who cares. Those are the 3 most common responses ... YES + reason, NO + reason , Who cares? - meaning i dont' give a shit.

How is that biased towards guns?

i feel that the majority of the 3rd would vote NO if they felt like customs canada was a "Joke" .... my mistake
Old 02-03-2006, 09:41 AM   #54
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed
and you received this bad treatment because you must be an innocent little angel who has never done anything wrong and never gave the "toronto police" a reason to interact with you right???
Actually, I haven't. I'm very easy going & don't have anything to hide or prove. I really don't like cops but I don't show open contempt, I realize they have a job to do just like anyone else.

I'll give you an example, driving home from school one day and a cop is following me. I wasn't speeding or anything and after a while he puts on the lights. I drive into a parking lot & he starts questioning me about random shit, like where I'm going and what I'm doing. I tell him going home, coming back from class, and he asks if he could search me car. I tell him no and ask what I'm being pulled over for. Then he says "I'll ask the questions. Just let me search your car and you'll be on your way. It's not like you have anything to hide, right?"

So he continued to harass me & shit for like 20 minutes, going back to his car for a few minutes, coming back & demanding to search my car again. So I called my lawyer, put him on the phone with the cop & I was allowed to leave.

That's not the only time shit like that has happened, and it's not like I had anything illegal in my car or anything. Most cops are just corrupt power hungry cunts. When you think about it, what kind of person wants to be a cop? No sane person wants to do that job, so it attracts lots of sociopathic wankers who abuse their power, cops are absolutely useless to me.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:55 AM   #55
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

I'll give you another reason why I ****ing hate border guards. One year ago I applied for a visa to enter the US, it should take 6 months but I still haven't rec'd anything. I've been trying to call the american customs guys every every ****ing week (the only time they 'take' calls is fridays 8-12) but no one ever picks up the phone. They're too important to answer the phone.

That's the problem, these arseholes aren't accountable to anyone, imagine giving them guns. Yeah.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #56
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
That's the problem, these arseholes aren't accountable to anyone, imagine giving them guns. Yeah.

I cant justify giving them guns when there is and has never been a situation that was warranted it.

Should we give guns to teachers because there have meen a huge amount of school shootings in the past and they can smoke a student before the students can go on a rampage? Come on
Old 02-03-2006, 06:12 PM   #57
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWags
I cant justify giving them guns when there is and has never been a situation that was warranted it.

Should we give guns to teachers because there have meen a huge amount of school shootings in the past and they can smoke a student before the students can go on a rampage? Come on
actually in the states alot of the schools in problematic areas have metal detectors and police or some sort of gaurd on duty.....
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #58
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
actually in the states alot of the schools in problematic areas have metal detectors and police or some sort of gaurd on duty.....

very true...but again that was in the USA... there were shootings in Taber, Alberta and the Monteal massacre in the '80's and Canada hasnt jumped on the guns for everyone bandwagon. Food for thought

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: