Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-18-2006, 11:49 PM   #16
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianpaolo_E46
are u ****ing serious? so i just hire a lawyer to keep delaying the trial until a year has passed and thats it??

u can delay the court dates without a lawyer.

sickness
business trips easy excuses.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:05 AM   #17
yamato
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianpaolo_E46
are u ****ing serious? so i just hire a lawyer to keep delaying the trial until a year has passed and thats it??
This is not true to my understanding. If we delay the trial, that's our own fault. That delay doesnt count. However, if the prosecutor/court delays the trial beyond certain time, then it is their fault to make us suffer psychologically long term. We can ask for the case to be dismissed.

IIRC, that period should is less than a year, 8 months or something?
Old 01-19-2006, 01:32 AM   #18
Manimillion
Photographer

Sorry but I wish you didn't get out of it so easly. Stop being lazy and stop at the stop signs, they are there for a reason!
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:44 AM   #19
yamato
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilOnWheelz
Sorry but I wish you didn't get out of it so easly. Stop being lazy and stop at the stop signs, they are there for a reason!
Perfectly agree. I am doing exactly that now. I think you get as many middle fingers as I do on the road.

One time after the stop sign where I stopped, an angry guy behind me attempted to cut me onto the sidewalk to express his anger. Another time another angry guy passed me on my left to make a right turn while I stopped in front of a stop sign. Stopping is required by law but sometimes I got to consider the consequence for stopping. There are angry people like these around. For those who hasn't seen these angry people, try driving a day or two without violating all traffic laws. I am sure you will have a chance to meet them.

The reason I thought it wasn't completely fair for me to get a ticket on that incident was because it was a construction site. The STOP sign was there but there was no intersection. Perfectly safe not to stop. And since another car (potentially angry) was following me closely. I didn't stop completely.
Old 01-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #20
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamato
There are angry people like these around. For those who hasn't seen these angry people, try driving a day or two without violating all traffic laws. I am sure you will have a chance to meet them.
I just ignore them. If you try to deal with them you will only stress yourself, before I used to whine (not too long ago) about people driving on the left lane of the highway, people tailgating, I used to get very pissed and it used to mess up my day too... Now I am more relaxed and dont' worry about other idiots. If someone is tailgating me, I safely slow down and let them pass me, at the next red light, I just laugh because he/she is sitting at the red light because all they are doing is rushing from one red light to an other.
Manimillion is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: